What was your last THP event and how has your bag changed since?

My last event was the first Gauntlet. Only thing changed in my bag since then is the putter. Now using the Cleveland TFI 2135 1.0.

My last event was #TheLegacy. My bag has not changed one bit since getting my Bridgestone clubs.

My last event was the Cleveland Up & Down and surprisingly not too much has changed. I credit that to when my wife plays she uses my C100's and I game TEE CB Proh's which helps to ease my tinkering itch somewhat.

My absolute favorite club in my bag for awhile has been my Mashie TM4. So, post event, I swapped out my Mashie M3 for a Mashie TM3 and I'm auditioning a Mashie TM2 to take the F/W slot. The Cleveland 2135 TFI 6.5 isn't going anywhere, though I'm a bit concerned about scratching up the custom THP 588 RTX 2.0 wedges and might swap them for a production set.

I added a Callaway PM Grind 64 wedge.

My last event was the KC Invitational and I have no changed anything in my bag.

Im trying to focus on my swing than on the equipment. I think if I fix the swing the equipment will do its job.

The Bridgestone Las Vegas event ... no changes since then. Not nearly enough golf since then. :(

Mine was the Disney event. I have added a heavenwood and a G30 driver

Last official event was the 2014 Gauntlet.

Bag going in:
Titleist Staff bag
Taylormade SLDR 430
Titleist 913 F
SLDR Hybo
Tour Preferred MC & MB irons
Vokey wedges
Odyssey WHP #1

Since then
Callaway. All Callaway

For me it was Pittsburgh. Back then , I was still using my SLDR driver, Diablo Forged irons with KBS Tour 90's, G25 4W and Jetspeed 5H.

My last event was the KC Invitational and I have no changed anything in my bag.

Im trying to focus on my swing than on the equipment. I think if I fix the swing the equipment will do its job.

Yeah, but that means you don't get new stuff, hahaha. I agree with you, but I got new stuff!

Played in the Gauntlet and have 2 changes thanks to the 15% off @ Callaway:

Pre Gauntlet
Dr: Callaway X hot
FW: Callaway X2 Hot 4W, Cleveland 588 7W
Hy: Callaway X2 Hot 4H/5H
Irons: Apex 6-SW
W: MD2 PM 58*
Put: SeeMore Si3

Now:
Dr: Callaway GBB
FW: Callaway GBB 3W, Cleveland 588 7W
Hy: Callaway X2 Hot 4H/5H
Irons: Apex 6-SW
W: MD2 PM 58*
Put: SeeMore Si3

My current bag is in my signature, and will be staying that way for awhile.

Prior to TheGrandaddy it was
Driver: Cobra BioCell
FW: Cobra BioCell
3H: Cobra BioCell
4-AW: Callaway Apex
56 and 60: Callaway Forged
Putter: SeeMore MFGP2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC Invitational. Clubs have remained the same
I did go to Nippon GH1150 pros in the irons

For me it was Pittsburgh. Back then , I was still using my SLDR driver, Diablo Forged irons with KBS Tour 90's, G25 4W and Jetspeed 5H.
Glad to see a familiar driver still in the bag!

Glad to see a familiar driver still in the bag!

I was using the Alpha 815 for a little bit, but went back to this and it was sheer love. No reason to stray again!

My last THP event was the 2012 Morgan Cup. My bag for the MC consisted of Cobra Amp Cell Driver, 3w, 5w, 3h, ACP 5-pw, GW and GW bent to 53 degrees. Now my bag is a full set of Bridgestone J715's. I was also in the 2011 MC and gamed the Bridgestone J40's. Which are amazing irons. That I still have. How well I liked those made me decide to buy Bridgestone's new offerings.

Nothing....yet! When I make it to my first THP Event, I will then repost in this thread. Could be sometime next year!

Hilton Head, 2014....... So yes, everything has changed.

I was gaming:

Big Bertha Driver
Amp Cell Fairway and Hybrid
Taylormade TP CBs
Different set of Cleveland Wedges
Seemore putter

Last official event was the Savannah Invitational, but played my full Legacy bag there, too. Now? I generally have a mish-mash of clubs from Legacy and what I had pre-Legacy, depending on what I feel like playing on any given day.

Travel bag for the upcoming holidays, in my Wilson Staff Legacy bag, will probably be...
Driver: Wilson Staff D200
Fairway Wood: Wilson Staff D200
Hybrids: Callaway 815 Alpha
Irons: Wilson Staff C100
Wedges: Wilson Staff Tour TC
Putter: Odyssey Milled Collection #2

Yeah, but that means you don't get new stuff, hahaha. I agree with you, but I got new stuff!

Yeah I would if I could afford to get new stuff. I do like the equipment I have now. I want to focus on just the swing and get it working with the stuff I have now I think things will improve.

Project X event was my last THP event, in August. Experimented with a Cure putter for a bit, but am now back to the exact same setup as the event.

#StaffProto was my first and most recent event. Pre-event:

Ping K15 driver
Ping G15 and K15 FW
Wilson Staff ci9 4-GW
Ping gorge 54* wedge
Cleveland 588 58* wedge
Yes! Bella putter

Now:
W/S D200 driver
W/S M3 FW
Cobra Amp Cell hybrid
W/S #staffproto 4-GW
Same wedges
W/S Southside or Grant Park (thanks to a couple of my fellow dmv THPers)

Slowly working my way toward a single vendor bag like my buddy golfinut.

For me the last official event attended was the 2014 Morgan Cup. Pre event I was playing Titleist driver and Adams CB3 irons along with Cleveland Mashies and a Seemore putter. During the event it was the J40 Offering and DPC irons along with the Bridgestone TD03 Putter. Like Spicoli, was fortunate enough to receive some J15 Cast irons post event. Those irons go back and forth in the bag with the DPC's right now. Callaway X-Hot occupies the top of the bag right now with Driver, 3W and 5W and I still have one Mashie. The Seemore is back too!

JM

What was your last THP event and how has your bag changed since?

Last event - Bridgestone Championship.
The only change in THAT BAG has been putter - I used a SeeMore Z3 at that event, now have a different putter - Z3c and Cure Rx2 are battling it out, although the SeeMore Giant was in there for a round or three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back