mr.hicksta's fitting with Joe Kwok!

I've considered that, but I'm fairly certain there will be some changes!

I have committed to sticking with it because of the indirect threats I've received :rofl:

See above. Too late! :wink:

I do like my current setup, but it was all put together based on visual appeal and feel. If he says something produces better numbers, then I'll definitely consider making the switch!

giphy.gif

Pre-coffee foruming is dangerous!

Yeah I think the shafts will change as well. Funny you mention Ping and PXG because he has fitting heads with both! I'm trying to go into it as neutral as possible so we'll see what happens.

Open mind us good and numbers and looks play into the decision. If possible dont look at head or sgaft(especially flex) and/or have him not tell you what tweaks or Heads/shafts he have you and just swing away

I can’t wait to see what sets he fits you into for the five years. Good thing OEMs launch new gear twice a year.

Just kidding you Hoe.....have a blast!!

Someone needs a Grandaddy intervention!

They’d have his photo ahead time to know to restrict him access to the build rooms Incase he saw more options he could choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha- as someone who's admired your "hoeness" from afar, the whole process will be truly interesting. Will you be fit into something you've already purchased, sold, bought again and sold again? Or will you go a completely different route...

Have fun sir!

What if after a few swings he recommends lessons ?

J/k. Enjoy !

I hope he suggests CF16’s again for you. Ha!

I really am excited to see your numbers finally.

Someone needs a Grandaddy intervention!

giphy.gif

I can’t wait to see what sets he fits you into for the five years. Good thing OEMs launch new gear twice a year.

Just kidding you Hoe.....have a blast!!

Hahaha, I'd have to renegotiate the contract after year 2!!!

They’d have his photo ahead time to know to restrict him access to the build rooms Incase he saw more options he could choose from.

Coming through like...

giphy.gif

Haha- as someone who's admired your "hoeness" from afar, the whole process will be truly interesting. Will you be fit into something you've already purchased, sold, bought again and sold again? Or will you go a completely different route...

Have fun sir!

Ha, if it turns out that way I'll game the hell out of the set! I haven't gamed much of the newer Titleist or Callaway stuff though so it will be interesting to see what I end up with.

What if after a few swings he recommends lessons ?

J/k. Enjoy !

giphy.gif

Then this thread would mysteriously stop being updated :wink:

I hope he suggests CF16’s again for you. Ha!

Haha, those 'throwbacks'!!!

Have fun and enjoy the experience!

Can’t wait to hear about your experiences with Joe.

Today is the day! I’m heading to Joe’s in about 45 minutes. Updates to follow!

enjoy it today Hicksta

You know I'm following this...

Well?! You have a photographer in the family who should be kicking butt with the action shots! Or maybe just enjoying her time in CA. Either one.

he's been there an hour. Might be half way through drooling over the options and warming up!!!

check that-- he's stuck in traffic

he's been there an hour. Might be half way through drooling over the options and warming up!!!

He's probably busy listing all the gear he's already had...could be a while.

This is what I’ve been doing

1d31407d81b1d4781003d9b6bbc1db24.jpg

He sent a pic of him in traffic at 9:30 so I am guessing he's still in route lol

Back