what is your sports car?

Coincidence! Was it the same green as mine? It's hard to tell with those grainy pics :snicker:

Anyway here is the inspiration for my build...

SzGqtdZ.png

It's not mine and this immaculate example lives somewhere in the UK.
That was about 4 years ago, phone camera tech has moved on!

No it's darker than yours, can't remember the colour name. I made a nice profit on it, £100 to buy it, about that again on a balljoint and MOT, sold it to a lad who came over from Donegal for it for £550!

Only kept it a month and I wasn't keen. It was just temporary while I looked for a new car with my insurance payout. Ended up spending my money on a Peugeot 306 Rallye which I absolutely loved.

Calibras are more or less extinct here now. A lad I work with has a nice 4x4 Turbo but he never drives it. I always preferred the Corrado to be honest.

I'm bidding on a 406 coupe now, one of the prettiest cars ever made I'd say. I've got a 406 estate for towing the caravan but now I haven't got my dog anymore I don't need an estate.

5edb8c9fb564bc5416c7d4f59a723c29.jpg

Now this is on eBay for much less than its advertised here for...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201511128636478

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
With the way the weather has been. I could have waited a month to store White Lion... I miss his roar.

I have an 03 Cobra which isn't really a sports car but I would like this:

2017-ford-gt-official-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-654994-s-original.jpg

Mitsubishi Evolution 9. My second wife.

Audi A4 or 6 or really Audi anything just really always wanted one. Not really twin friendly haha

Has anyone else stored their sports car for winter? If so, what precautions did you take?

I store my Vette during the winter. I just change all the fluids and then make sure it's got a full tank of gas. Then I put it under a cover and it sits all winter.

This will be my first winter with my Camaro, and I purchased a set of Nitto NT90W winter tires and a spare set of rims for it. So we'll see how this winter goes, might have to end up buying an old truck/jeep if the Camaro does really poor.

I store my Vette during the winter. I just change all the fluids and then make sure it's got a full tank of gas. Then I put it under a cover and it sits all winter.

This will be my first winter with my Camaro, and I purchased a set of Nitto NT90W winter tires and a spare set of rims for it. So we'll see how this winter goes, might have to end up buying an old truck/jeep if the Camaro does really poor.

Which engine is in your Camaro? The tires will definitely help. As well as just easing into the throttle.

I suppose I should have posted this pic of White Lion before... Just out of pure awesomeness of the pic.

12303605f6123c227069331c97e0ce27.jpg

Man it's going to be a long winter!

I miss you big cat! Can't wait till spring time to wake you up again!

Which engine is in your Camaro? The tires will definitely help. As well as just easing into the throttle.

It's got the LS3 in it and a manual transmission. I shouldn't have many problems unless there is a ton of snow. Easy on the throttle as well as just simply staying in a higher gear than normal.

I want a black Z06
I hear ya! Always have been a fan of C5 and beyond gen. Vette's, but boy those C7's look sexy. My neighbor has a White targa topped C7 and it just sounds and looks so amazing. I am really intrigued by the new Shelby 350GT Mustang's, thing looks to be a monster on the road. This winter tho I wanna put some TLC into my S2000. Gotta get the front end re-sprayed and get a new lip for it.

I hear ya! Always have been a fan of C5 and beyond gen. Vette's, but boy those C7's look sexy. My neighbor has a White targa topped C7 and it just sounds and looks so amazing. I am really intrigued by the new Shelby 350GT Mustang's, thing looks to be a monster on the road. This winter tho I wanna put some TLC into my S2000. Gotta get the front end re-sprayed and get a new lip for it.
The GT 350 would be my first choice as I could actually afford one. Very sick car.

Want to buy it for me? Haha

As much as I would like to spread the Holiday THP giving... Unfortunately that is not an option. Nice try tho... Wait would Secret Santa'ing you this gift get me into the Grandaddy???? Ponder mode. :laughing:

As much as I would like to spread the Holiday THP giving... Unfortunately that is not an option. Nice try tho... Wait would Secret Santa'ing you this gift get me into the Grandaddy???? Ponder mode. :laughing:
Yes, yes it would! Haha

The Shark Gray Metallic we have in the showroom is pretty slick!

b63dda6493530b52c5290fddac828932.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of dark on dark, but that is freaking killer.

Yes, yes it would! Haha

I could let you drive White Lion when spring gets here, just to get your blood boiling...

]

I'm not usually a fan of dark on dark, but that is freaking killer.

That Shark Gray Metallic is just spectacular in person. Plus its a beast to boot.

That Shark Gray Metallic is just spectacular in person. Plus its a beast to boot.

Only if you think sub 3 second 0-60 and sub 11 second 1/4 mile times are beastly.

Oh yeah, it'll stop from 60 in under 100 feet and pull 1.2G's too.

I'll take 2 please.

Only if you think sub 3 second 0-60 and sub 11 second 1/4 mile times are beastly.

Oh yeah, it'll stop from 60 in under 100 feet and pull 1.2G's too.

I'll take 2 please.

C7 ZO6 is an amazing machine. I would definitely like to own one.

Does a Camry Hybrid count?....No?....:angry:....darn you reasonably priced practical family sedan!!!!

Does a Camry Hybrid count?....No?....:angry:....darn you reasonably priced practical family sedan!!!!
It counts if your Sport of choice consists of picking up groceries with minimal fuel usage

Back