THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the Bridgestone championship this year in Orlando we got to meet some really amazing people. During the time there we met Jhoefer99 and his wife. The kids really hit it off and were inseparable most of the weekend. So we started brainstorming when we can get them back together again. Well this past weekend I took a drive up to Tampa to hang out with them and let the kids run around. When we got up there they received us with open arms and baked an assortment of holiday cookies and chocolates. It was absolutely amazing. Just want to publicly say a huge thank you to him and his wife. To me this is exactly what THP is all about. Friendships that are made on the golf course but carry-on well past that.

Thanks To the Hoefer family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to the Bridgestone championship this year in Orlando we got to meet some really amazing people. During the time there we met Jhoefer99 and his wife. The kids really hit it off and were inseparable most of the weekend. So we started brainstorming when we can get them back together again. Well this past weekend I took a drive up to Tampa to hang out with them and let the kids run around. When we got up there they received us with open arms and baked an assortment of holiday cookies and chocolates. It was absolutely amazing. Just want to publicly say a huge thank you to him and his wife. To me this is exactly what THP is all about. Friendships that are made on the golf course but carry-on well past that.

Thanks To the Hoefer family!

Love reading stuff like this...Way to go Jed and family.

Ok so I have to give this THPer a great load of recognition...

Last week I posted a WTB regarding shaft replacements for my J715. A few THPers reached out and will be recognized later regarding the shafts.

Johnny Mojo reaches out to me and states he had an extra adapter that he was sending my way. Wouldn't let me pay him for it, nor cover shipping. Well fast forward today and I step outside and there is a package larger than what would be needed for an adapter. I opened it up and two pairs of extremely nice gloves, a note and a adapter fall out. Blown away and unexpected.

JM is definitely a great THPer, one of my Bridgestone Morgan Cup brothers, and someone I call a friend. Thanks again and I hope we get that round in 2016 buddy!

I received a package today out of the blue from my good buddy Just_Hacking. Well, he told me it was coming, but didn't tell me what it was.

329455597731c7ff0d798cd09c58c6e5.jpg

A bottle of Fireball with a matching shot glass and a handwritten note. John and I go back to the SpeedBlade Ultimate Testing weekend at Championsgate--which is the weekend I officially caught THP fever. We've crossed paths at a few events since, and he is just a really solid guy. And I hear his golf game is coming along nicely as well.

Thanks John!

No problem at all Matt! I hope it serves you well. JM

Gotta stop in here and throw a shoutout to emart2173. I had posted in the pondering thread about wanting to pick up a Swing Caddie sc100. He messaged me asking for my address and wouldn't take a penny for it. It arrived today and I can't wait to get it out to the range. It'll help with my Oban review and I couldn't be more thankful! Thanks bro I owe you one

Gotta stop in here and throw a shoutout to emart2173. I had posted in the pondering thread about wanting to pick up a Swing Caddie sc100. He messaged me asking for my address and wouldn't take a penny for it. It arrived today and I can't wait to get it out to the range. It'll help with my Oban review and I couldn't be more thankful! Thanks bro I owe you one
Emart is about as good as they come, glad he's local and we get to share many rounds together.

Emart is Dat dude. He's one cool cat.

Glad it got there. Enjoy and hope it helps,

That emart guy is quite alright, well done!

Emart is a good guy! Gotta love THP so much selflessness!

I received a package today out of the blue from my good buddy Just_Hacking. Well, he told me it was coming, but didn't tell me what it was.

329455597731c7ff0d798cd09c58c6e5.jpg

A bottle of Fireball with a matching shot glass and a handwritten note. John and I go back to the SpeedBlade Ultimate Testing weekend at Championsgate--which is the weekend I officially caught THP fever. We've crossed paths at a few events since, and he is just a really solid guy. And I hear his golf game is coming along nicely as well.

Thanks John!
You are sure welcome, Pete!! I hope that it helps warm up those winter nights once they hit. Hope to tee it up with you in 2016.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Shout out to two awesome dudes here.

Our own panda man was gracious enough to send one when he saw I had started my collection of odyssey mallet covers. Behold, buckets!

b130bc763984f4f79bf3c76e930fbc38.jpg

Followed up by another dude I am privileged to call friend, Alex. He sends me a coin to match!
9849cbcc5c37709568c1619934a32dff.jpg

Love this place and I am so happy to have found it. So many friends I've met through here in few short years

This thread is awesome. Love reading all of it.

For what you are doing for others this Holiday season, it's very much deserved, Kang!

The thread that keeps on giving...really smile when one can surprise a certain individual.

Great stuff from Tadashi and Alez367, for a great THP'er KC720

I'm with kb1042, I love this thread!!

So here we go back to a thread I posted about WTB a new shaft for my J715. Within minutes I had to THPer's PM about some options. One I have met in person and the other I have not. Both had different shaft stiffness that thought would be great for me to try. Once again wouldn't even let me pay for shipping.

Well with the holidays I forgot all about it...today I went on the front porch and had two boxes sitting there. Now it's time to get these adapters put on and start some testing.

Hats of too eMart and Jeff Spicoli. Thanks again gents.

So, I posted earlier how mikeg_74 hooked me up with a putter cover for my V-line after I had lost mine and on top of that he threw a little something extra in there for me. What a class act and represents the best of the THP community. Thanks again, Mike!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So here we go back to a thread I posted about WTB a new shaft for my J715. Within minutes I had to THPer's PM about some options. One I have met in person and the other I have not. Both had different shaft stiffness that thought would be great for me to try. Once again wouldn't even let me pay for shipping.

Well with the holidays I forgot all about it...today I went on the front porch and had two boxes sitting there. Now it's time to get these adapters put on and start some testing.

Hats of too eMart and Jeff Spicoli. Thanks again gents.

Hope it works for you. It's one I have had success with in different heads.

Cool moves by Mike and Emart. But not surprised as both represent all that is great with this community.

Awesome gestures fellas

Thanks RTParty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back