THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the range too, it really bothers me when people are near me when I try to swing. I've had issues with this in the past, and dont want anyone to get upset.
Yeah.... I won't stand near anybody with a club in their hand in a swing stance... made that mistake with the GF... a black eye and shattered Ray Bans later... I've learned my lesson

In the Callaway Big Brertha VSeries Heavenwood thread I made mention that I was pondering purchasing one of these. Well SoxFan sent me a PM saying that he had one laying around and it absolutely did not agree with him. He offered it up to me saying that I would have to provide my own shaft but all I had to do was accept his offer and he would ship it out. That was on New Year's day and long story short, it arrived today. All I can say is thank you so much Scott, you are a true friend and I appreciate your generosity in giving me this, if it does not agree with me I promise I will pay it forward.

Love this thread and all the people that are part of it. I've been the benefactor from a few folks in my time here and as sappy as it may be, it really tugs at the heart strings with all of the generosity and kindness that happens. Keep on being incredible Thp'dom. ?

Want to give a huge shout out to mixalot! I put up a WTB post for a SuperStroke 2.0 grip last week. Shortly after I out it up, I receive a message from him offering me a grip. Tried to pay him for the grip as well as offering up some items to send him in trade for the grip, but he would not take anything in return. Thanks for the generosity buddy and the grip will be put to good use!

Mike G. My brother, it's beautiful. Thank you again dude I owe you one
c57a37ddaceed7372b55581b32000faa.jpg

Mike G. My brother, it's beautiful. Thank you again dude I owe you one
c57a37ddaceed7372b55581b32000faa.jpg
Wow nice job guys...that's a great looking cover for that bag!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Great stuff guys!!!

MikeG with the hookup! Well done!

Well done MikeG!

Holy crap!! That is awesome!

MikeG is the man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one awsome cover! Nice Job MikeG!

Very Nice MikeG.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That's awesome and looks perfect next to that Grandaddy driver cover. Awesome Mike!

Dayum MikeG is the shizzle

Just wanted to say thanks to Joe aka chopstixxx. I had inquired with him if he would be interested in trading his Bridgestone Cap for my Cobra cab we had received in our THP grab bag. He was set on caps, but agreed to give me the Bridgestone cap for the cost of shipping. Of course I jumped on that deal since I love me some Bridgestone. I got the cap today and it looks great!!! He even threw in a THP coozie and THP sticker. Totally unexpected and greatly appreciated!!! Thanks again, Joe!!!

Joe is a great guy, it doesn't surprise me one bit

Want to say a huge Thank you to mr Nebgolfer. Ryan sent me a package that arrived today that completely made my day. Thank you very much sir, I hope to one day repay you for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neb is a good egg!

Got the mail today and there was a package from Rallo today. He left a note saying he heard I was going to start collecting Callaway Coins. And have me a 2015 St. Andrews Open coin. Thanks for the surprise brother! Love it!
b56ba16a6fb45329e93a81affe733b29.036410

Best part is he actually sent it 2 weeks ago and asked for it to be delivered #Rallo'dStyle

Love it, classy guy that rallo!

Best part is he actually sent it 2 weeks ago and asked for it to be delivered #Rallo'dStyle

Love it, classy guy that rallo!

Lol. Turns out there is a classic Rallo story behind it, but just makes it that much more special! Love that guy.

Love it Rallo

Lol. Turns out there is a classic Rallo story behind it, but just makes it that much more special! Love that guy.
I'm a big Rallo fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back