At True Blue I saw the Nexbelt with a Canadian Flag on it and like a cheap moron I decided to pass it up.
I remember when we were talking about that standing in front of the rack. Seemed so expensive at the time lol

That's the one I'm trying to get a couple straps for.
is that a 59? If so I think you have to get straps directly from them, unless you're very crafty and can make one

My belt game is less than most on here. I don't have any pictures, but I have a UA belt and a black/white reversible Callaway Chevron belt in my collection.

is that a 59? If so I think you have to get straps directly from them, unless you're very crafty and can make one

I don't know where it came from

I don't know where it came from

Maybe contact WS to see if they can help. Sorry the belt that came with it did not quite fit you.

Maybe contact WS to see if they can help. Sorry the belt that came with it did not quite fit you.

I'm a fat man buddy, I made it work, but would like to get some other options.

I might have to take a few pics when I get home as My belt game has come a LOOONG way since joining THP.

I have no belt game and this thread is making me itch to start a collection. I did however start my collection pretty good this Christmas with my first official golf belt, an Under Armour braided black/white belt.

#IGotGame

dc742b134f66c077749ddf447f4a7956.jpg

Belt game

Here are a few of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does everyone store their straps and buckles.

How does everyone store their straps and buckles.

I have a metal hanger with about 10 pins or loops on each side where I hang my belts and store the straps I'm not using in a drawer.

Back