The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUMONGOUS series by the defense!!!

Lucky to get 3 out of that. Clemson's offense needs to wake up.

As long as Alabama wins the National Championship, the rest of you wantabes can kiss my arse :D!! But seriously yup :in-love:

Nice job D

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As long as Alabama wins the National Championship, the rest of you wantabes can kiss my arse :D!! But seriously yup :in-love:
Blah blah blah.

Sorry Bill I love yah bud but Bama is going to lose tonight.

That is a gross thing to say even for a Georgia fan.

Anyone having fun flipping it back to ESPN2 for a little Español?

Edit: OU is deinitely mixing up the looks as well, shades of Boise St. from years back
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That was a slick little play call

Stupid ass penalties.

Four down territory? Nevermind, almost nothing on that play.

Wasted drive because of that penalty. Terrible.

Not on 4th and 17...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oklahoma shooting themselves in foot so far.

What a terrible play call on 3rd down. You don't have to get it all back but a nice safe pass would have put you in field goal range.

Oklahoma shooting themselves in foot so far.

What a terrible play call on 3rd down. You don't have to get it all back but a nice safe pass would have put you in field goal range.
Not a terrible call, a standard call for that field position for this offense, they get 4 or 5 they go for it.

Not a terrible call, a standard call for that field position for this offense, they get 4 or 5 they go for it.

On 4th and 12?

With the corners sure to be playing off I would have thought a quick pass would have put you in range, if its not there Mayfield takes off. Terrible probably too strong a call but it seemed too conservative for me.

On 4th and 12?

With the corners sure to be playing off I would have thought a quick pass would have put you in range, if its not there Mayfield takes off. Terrible probably too strong a call but it seemed too conservative for me.

Yes, on 4th and 12 when you're out of FG range and when a punt to pin is too difficult. Standard procedure this year.

Doesn't matter, hell of a punt, still the penalty is brutal.

That's just awful

Ballsy

God dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back