Official THE Ohio State football thread

Had a blast in here this year guys. Fell a little short of the extremely high expectations but still a great season nonetheless.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

10-2 for the Urb in bowl games

Notre Dame trying to get people hurt now

Go bucks!

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Well, season is over. Probably time to lock this thread?

Maybe?

No?

Well, season is over. Probably time to lock this thread?

Maybe?
Nope...no year mentioned in title so this one is here til the world ends

Serious question, if I can pull off extra tickets for OU vs Ohio state next year do any of boys have the stones to come to the game :D
I should be able to get 4 tickets, 2 of you Ohio state boys and me and jman sounds like a good tailgate and a good golf match before the game

That's a long drive.

That's a long drive.

You could come through Springfield and then ride to Norman with me not bad that way :)

If I can make it coincide with visiting my sister I might make it happen.

Congrats to the Buckeyes from a ND fan, the better team controlled the game for all 60min today. Hopefully there is another matchup before the ones scheduled in the 2020's

Serious question, if I can pull off extra tickets for OU vs Ohio state next year do any of boys have the stones to come to the game :D
I should be able to get 4 tickets, 2 of you Ohio state boys and me and jman sounds like a good tailgate and a good golf match before the game

When is it? I was just telling my wife today im going to 1 big game next year. Was thinking more of a home game though lol

Same month as vegas...hmmmm
Well I want in vegas but if I don't get then I will have tickets to the game :)

Former Ohio State star RB Maurice Clarett was charged with operating a vehicle under the influence and turn signal violations after being pulled over Sunday by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Clarett, 32, was driving northbound on I-71 in a 2011 black Infiniti when he was pulled over at 1:52 p.m. Clarett refused field-sobriety and blood-alcohol tests.
An Ohio State Highway Patrol spokesperson told The Columbus Dispatch that Clarett was alone and appeared impaired. He was arrested and taken to the Morrow County's sheriff's office and released to a sober driver, the spokesperson told The Dispatch.
Clarett was summoned to appear in court on Thursday.
http://espn.go.com/college-football...te-buckeyes-star-maurice-clarett-arrested-ovi

Former Ohio State star RB Maurice Clarett was charged with operating a vehicle under the influence and turn signal violations after being pulled over Sunday by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Clarett, 32, was driving northbound on I-71 in a 2011 black Infiniti when he was pulled over at 1:52 p.m. Clarett refused field-sobriety and blood-alcohol tests.
An Ohio State Highway Patrol spokesperson told The Columbus Dispatch that Clarett was alone and appeared impaired. He was arrested and taken to the Morrow County's sheriff's office and released to a sober driver, the spokesperson told The Dispatch.
Clarett was summoned to appear in court on Thursday.
http://espn.go.com/college-football...te-buckeyes-star-maurice-clarett-arrested-ovi

This is news? The dude was a human dumpster fire right after his Freshman year. all the talent in the world, 0 common sense. he already served like a couple year jail sentence before too

This is news? The dude was a human dumpster fire right after his Freshman year. all the talent in the world, 0 common sense. he already served like a couple year jail sentence before too
Armed robbery if I remember correctly.

Armed robbery if I remember correctly.

Yep, and fleeing from police.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It'd sad because it seemed he had changed his life around pretty well.

Oh well, if a DUI if the worst thing he ever does again I think he'll be just fine. I didn't honestly read the article to see if they published his bac but I think most of us can say we have driven when legally we probably shouldn't have.

It'd sad because it seemed he had changed his life around pretty well.

Oh well, if a DUI if the worst thing he ever does again I think he'll be just fine. I didn't honestly read the article to see if they published his bac but I think most of us can say we have driven when legally we probably shouldn't have.

Last I heard, he refused to be tested so they may not have got a BAC.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can't believe Fumbles McMarshall declared for the draft. While he is an exciting playmaker in college I don't think his running in circles playstyle will work in the pro's. Plus he can't hold on to the ball to save his life.

Can't believe Fumbles McMarshall declared for the draft. While he is an exciting playmaker in college I don't think his running in circles playstyle will work in the pro's. Plus he can't hold on to the ball to save his life.

Kind of surprised at that one as well.

Back