South Florida THPers - Let's tee it up!

For those interested I am planning a golf round at Osprey Point in Palm Beach on Wednesday 12/23. I'll call and get tee times soon. Possibly 27 holes but 18 for sure. Just post here or shoot me a PM if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we got at least a 4some for next Wednesday at Osprey Point

We have a foursome locked for Wednesday the 23rd at Osprey point. Just putting it out here if anybody else wants to join

Anything going on here in South Florida? Been pretty quiet in here.
Fair warning, I just got notice today to report to Miami on January 25th. Not sure if that will materialize, but I'm about to be out of where I work now.
When I get down there and settled, I plan on playing /practicing as much as I can. I'll be looking for some playing partners.
This may not be the DFW crew, but I'm going to be bringing a let's go tee it up attitude down this way.
I'm may suck at this game, and I have a crappy swing, but I love this game.

Glad to see some finality starting to happen Eddie. I can't always bring my clubs, but when I am down, maybe the range or some dinner?

JM

Glad to see some finality starting to happen Eddie. I can't always bring my clubs, but when I am down, maybe the range or some dinner?

JM
Always welcome Johnny. We can figure something out.

Welcome dude! You can count on me!

Welcome dude! You can count on me!

That's what I'm talking about. I'm actually ready to get down there and get on with my life.

Quick questions for you all in south Florida. Looks like my move that way will be happening in less than two weeks. Do I bring my push cart with me? Trying to decide if I leave it in Texas, or bring it to Florida.

Quick questions for you all in south Florida. Looks like my move that way will be happening in less than two weeks. Do I bring my push cart with me? Trying to decide if I leave it in Texas, or bring it to Florida.

That's a good question. Not too many folks push down here in Miami. At the local courses you'll see a few folks push/pull (Miami Springs).

That's a good question. Not too many folks push down here in Miami. At the local courses you'll see a few folks push/pull (Miami Springs).
Thanks. Want sure how much use I would get out if it down there. Leaving it here gives me a lot of room in the car. I can tell you that I'm not bringing much anyway, but more room packing, is always a plus.

I'm here. Going to do a bit of driving around tomorrow to get to know the area. May try and find a range to start practicing at after work. But I have to say, didn't expect this cold air down here. Definitely looking forward to the nicer weather next weekend. I will be looking at trying to get out to play somewhere. Any thoughts to where? Anyone interested in playing? My game is in the tank at the moment, but this is the start to getting it back in order.

I'm here. Going to do a bit of driving around tomorrow to get to know the area. May try and find a range to start practicing at after work. But I have to say, didn't expect this cold air down here. Definitely looking forward to the nicer weather next weekend. I will be looking at trying to get out to play somewhere. Any thoughts to where? Anyone interested in playing? My game is in the tank at the moment, but this is the start to getting it back in order.

Welcome dude. Pm sent

Miami is like a different world from the rest of the state, but you are in good hands with X.Man, great dude, fun golfer and will show you the ropes.

What?! Miami getting a dose of Texas! I love it! Something tells me you won't be hanging out in little Havana. Great food, drink and cigars but no golf.

wow it is cold here today

Looking forward to what Miami has for me. This will be different though. This ain't Texas.

It pays to wait last minute..Canes and I just scored a GolfNow hot deal at Trump Doral for $46. Tee time in 30minutes. Course is 15min from home

Wow heck of a deal

It pays to wait last minute..Canes and I just scored a GolfNow hot deal at Trump Doral for $46. Tee time in 30minutes. Course is 15min from home

That's a crazy price!

d878544b824d38e97504e317cada3eed.jpg
Wow heck of a deal

That's a crazy price!

That is a great deal. Maybe next time I will be able to join you guys. Thanks for the text X.Man. Any other day, if I am not working, I would be jumping all over this.

Your text didn't mention Doral! If course we were way out in the swamp but we could've pulled a Bobby Bouchet's mom and drove the airboat right to the tee box.

Back