What New Driver Are You Looking Forward To Testing In 2016?

All of them. Planning on getting fit for a driver for the first time in spring and want to go I with an open mind. Whatever works best.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Callaway & Cobra...to start.

I really wanna hit the XR16 Pro, and the Titleist 915 d3 if I can find it somewhere left handed!

I am looking forward to trying them all while at Club Clash!!!

King F6 & F6+, Ping G, Bridgestone JGR, in that order I think, but that will probably change by tomorrow.

JGR and M1

Anything Cobra, as well as the XR'16 and Great Big Bertha.

XR16 Pro

I really haven't had any hankering to hit anything new. Nothing really grabbing my attention. Maybe more time with the M1 and the New Bridgestone

THP Club Clash is right around the corner and the releases are coming out fast and furious. So what new driver is on your mind?

At this very moment, LTD with a HZRDUS (happening soon).

In the near future, XR16 Pro and F6+ or F6+ Pro are WAY up on my radar.

If I get the chance I'd love to hit the latest Cobra driver. Nothing else is really on my radar.

Ping G series hands down!

In no particular order
Cobra LTD
Cobra F6+
Wilson Staff F5
XR 16 Pro
Nike Vapor Fly Pro
Ping G series
Bridgestone JGR

G SF Tec and GBB.

At this very moment, LTD with a HZRDUS (happening soon).

I got to do that last week - saw it on the used rack as a trade in.

I barely avoided a serious dent in my wallet.

I would like some quality time with the F6+ and the JGR. And more with the F5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G series, xr16, and the new nike line. I have tested most of the rest of the new major releases.

I'm planning on a driver fitting this year so I'm going to hit everything I can. I'm especially excited to hit:
Callaway GBB and XR16
TM M1
Cobra...all of them
Ping G series

XR16, M1, M2, (917 later on in the year)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It is really nice to see Cobra getting so much action in this thread. I think some of their new tech (specifically the LTD) is worthy of consideration.

M1 and F5 for me.

M1, M2, Ping G, F5, F6+, LTD & JGR,

Bridgestone JGR is the main one for me at this point thanks to getting lucky enough to spend time with the Cobra and Callaway lines last weekend at the local get together.

XXIO Prime, XR and JGR are on my radar at the moment.

JM

Interested in several. Don't know that I'll take a plunge given how well I hit the G30 and D200, but I'll try them. Ping G (regular and LS TEC), Taylormade M1, Cobra F6+, Callaway XR Pro, and W/S F5.

Back