What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8bb48e04961460ec7972b2e7563b1551.jpg

This beauty came In today. Cannot wait to get out on the range and hit it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that club. It's on my ponder list.

M1

M1

Enjoy it man, it's a BOMBER!!! If I hadn't won a GBB from THP I'd still be gaming it. Hope you have an indoor range or sim close, I know it's gotta be too cold up there to get out on the course.

Yeah I work 2 min from Vitense which has heated outdoor hitting bays. Also in a sim league.

A Rose & Fire 3W cover to prep for the XR hybrid to Heavenwood switch

Only a tournament entry today.

Indoor range practice incl trackman.

Project x 5.5 Diver shaft
Callaway Big Bertha adapter
1 dozen Chrome soft balls

GBB Heavenwood with Fujikura 565 Speeder (stiff) :D

Had to do it. Won it on the bay. I could probably resell it right now for more than what I paid for it.

s-l1600.jpg

Had to do it. Won it on the bay. I could probably resell it right now for more than what I paid for it.

s-l1600.jpg
Some of those scotty covers are over 3 bills... insane. That one looks good!

Picked up 52* & 58* J15 wedges to try out a different wedge combo. I use a 52* for pretty much all wedge shot except for certain situations and I'm hoping the 58* will cover everything else instead of carrying 56* & 60* wedges. I may do a little tinkering with wedge setups throughout the year to see what will work the best for me to only carry 2 wedges.

Lesson fee.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is inbound

4db8e791bf1d5c982b94613e5bd74c18.jpg

Nice Mike!!

Some new headcovers coming for my #TheGrandaddy bag. The other headcover will be retired in a shadow box most likely
0158d2181a4c848baa2d25f94a0c96d7.jpg

I like those a lot actually Taylor

I like that a lot Taylor.

Thanks guys. I love them. They turned out so so good. They will match the bag perfectly

Cally XR 10.5* head. GBB is done

I've often pondered cash cover but don't see the point over a wallet. Seems like a better chance to lose money/cards.

Mine stay in pretty tight have been using one for probably the last 5 years or so. I dont even use the o ring either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back