What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vokey SM5 52/08.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir!

096e4731b3bfa99a7c0d8331b1334fea.jpg

Arrived via trade. Oh man I'm excited. The driver will go into the LTD and the fairway will go into the XR16 pro post review or, an 816 alpha fairway I'll get.

d105be6b8be46a8457b5a7fbbe03ff7b.jpg
Man I think PX hit a home run with those graphics. The combo looks great!

9128388a0e2274fd43d27f7dd0af7efb.jpg

2f3cb525461dcf148ab8a35f2e4ad29e.jpg

149ebe16aa76c8528e52c3955a2b9161.jpg

How long did it take for them to make this custom beauty?

This one was around 2 months, but he's been swamped lately and is working on some things to really streamline the future. Although, its a pretty standard timeframe.

That blue and copper look amazing together. That's an awesome addition to the collection with obvious sentimental value.

Beautiful James.

Green fee and after round sustenance.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I bought it the other day.....but my buckets coin and an XR "Kings of Distance" Bomb coin came in the mail today

8bb48e04961460ec7972b2e7563b1551.jpg

This beauty came In today. Cannot wait to get out on the range and hit it!!!

Here we go, my big 2016 splurge!

Callaway Great Big Bertha driver
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 54* wedge
Dozen Chrome Softs
Callaway GBB hat
4 golf pride CP2 grips
1 UTX grip
Club brush
And unfortunately a second Callaway V-Series 3W

M1

M1

Bought an M1 from so-illhacker today. Can't wait to get it. Hit one at demo day last fall and been in want mode ever since.

Sweet....I took a look at the F&R site and saw a set I'll seriously look at for my wife next Christmas. Enjoy.

Bushnell Tour X. Golf town had $50 off anything over $250 so basically got it for $340 US. Pretty good. Paired with my Skycaddie Touch should be a good combo.

Nice find. Great laser

Bushnell Tour X. Golf town had $50 off anything over $250 so basically got it for $340 US. Pretty good. Paired with my Skycaddie Touch should be a good combo.
Oh nice! I want one. Badly.

Great deal there

Bought an M1 from so-illhacker today. Can't wait to get it. Hit one at demo day last fall and been in want mode ever since.

Enjoy it man, it's a BOMBER!!! If I hadn't won a GBB from THP I'd still be gaming it. Hope you have an indoor range or sim close, I know it's gotta be too cold up there to get out on the course.

Some serious purchases today, wow.

Picked up my re-gripped clubs and bought a dozen of Bridgestone 330S

Bought an under armor L/S cold compression shirt for early morning round. Back gets too cold and hard to stretch it out on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back