What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing today, yet....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ordered a couple books off Amazon, Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Joseph Parent and Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella. Anyone read these before?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I'm currently reading Rotella's book... Very interesting so far

Check out Your 15th club, unstoppable golfer and putting out of your mind as well

Went into the local golf shop and looked around then thought id ask if he had heard of the new Duo Urethane balls, to my surprise he had a couple of sleeves he had just got so i brought a sleeve to try out. They feel quite sticky/soft just like the FG Tour's do.
Ill give one a try tomorrow in the tournament.

Went into the local golf shop and looked around then thought id ask if he had heard of the new Duo Urethane balls, to my surprise he had a couple of sleeves he had just got so i brought a sleeve to try out. They feel quite sticky/soft just like the FG Tour's do.
Ill give one a try tomorrow in the tournament.
I think you'll like them. Very solid ball all around

With all the love for old Scottys, I went with a blast from the past and found a TearDrop TD21 in need of some love.

Sklz Accelerator Pro to go along with my power position. Old man winter isn't going to keep me from working on my game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this for Grace. She doesn't know it yet lol

Nice! I have been looking at this set and another (Callaway, I think) for my daughter, as she's interested in something new.

Picked up a Bushnell Tour V3 w/Jolt from the marketplace. Not the latest and greatest, but I think it'll give me what I'm looking for. No more guessing on the gps app haha

I have the same model, and really enjoy it.

With all the love for old Scottys, I went with a blast from the past and found a TearDrop TD21 in need of some love.

I had a TD Select 11 a long while back. Really liked it, but moved on, probably foolishly. Was a really good looking putter.

Just ordered a new headcover for the BBA.
headcovers-2016-cg-vintage-driver_7671___3.png

Hopefully that is it until the season starts!

time is running out in january...
late night browsing lead to acquiring bridgestone jgr driver with graphite design gp6 stiff. :)

Nice looking headcover Brad.

Lajosi is in hand.

So freeking gorgeous!
74a97bbc7fe3aff1583bf3c3c02f22ac.jpg
60dc654eeb68c838dbbae85a705536dc.jpg

Those are two great bags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived via trade. Oh man I'm excited. The driver will go into the LTD and the fairway will go into the XR16 pro post review or, an 816 alpha fairway I'll get.

d105be6b8be46a8457b5a7fbbe03ff7b.jpg

Those look....hazardous :wink:

Arrived via trade. Oh man I'm excited. The driver will go into the LTD and the fairway will go into the XR16 pro post review or, an 816 alpha fairway I'll get.

Those are stupid pretty. Do they need a Valentine??? Because that is coming up soon.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see that yellow in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back