Best late night drunk food

I can't explain it, but in college I would get a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and big plate of ketchup. Dip the Doritos in the ketchup. Something about it was and still is spectacular. And everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this....

i'm also a fan of opening a bag of doritos and a box of cinnamon toast crunch. eat a few doritos. eat a few pieces of cereal. after some rinsing and repeating, lick those fingers clean. the cheese and the cinnamon sugar. ooooooooh yeah

I think I'd need to be drunk the first time eating that. haha

It's better eating it drunk but still good sober. The only difference is when you're sober, you immediately regret it after the last bite. I was actually going to post this exact same picture before I saw Jimmy already posted it.

I honestly did it as a joke one night and it turned out being delicious...at least to me. Others tried it and hated it.

My brother did this with cheetos.

Never seemed appetizing to me.

Doner-Kebabs. They are the best late night hammered drunk food on the planet.

Sadly, also tough to find outside of nearly every street corner in Germany. I feel like America should open immigration from Turkey solely on the ability to make Doners.

506a1faed9127e30ea000f13._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

So good. It's like a hug for your tummy. Lamb, veggies, and a creamy sauce on a pita. They're amazing. Every place does them a little different, and they're all beautiful as snowflakes.

Dang man, beat by a few...But I second the Mighty Doner Kebab in all its glory....My Air Force days in Germany were filled with them.
5114c60f2e42b5a4854004de8cdb9110.jpg

Damn. I'm really hungry for a gyro sandwich. And I'm not even drunk.

You let Hawk talk you into that pizza.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That pizza was also amazing, but I could have eaten this after Deere Run without issue. That was 50+ pounds ago unfortunately hahah

That pizza was also amazing, but I could have eaten this after Deere Run without issue
Ha-ha well you know where to hit now when you're in town. They even have a new location that doesn't look Roach infested.

Was out with some friends a few nights ago and threw back quite a few drinks. After an Uber ride to my hotel, I pulled out a cold half eaten Porterhouse (from a really good steak restaurant) and started eating away like a cave man. It was a really good steak sober, but even better completely drunk.

So it got me thinking…
What is your all-time favorite drunk food(s)?
White Castle.. Always hits the spot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

White Castle.. Always hits the spot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
My first time having white castle was when I was drunk visiting a friend in chicago area. We ordered a crave case and 6 fries. I had 13 sliders and some fries. The next day we went to a Cubs game and I spent 5 innings in the bathroom at wrigley....havent touched one since.

Always Whataburger! Either a BOB, sausage with biscuits and gravy or a #1 with cheese

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Local chip shop a 3-1 Rice, Chips/Fries and Curry Sauce can't beat it

Steve

Wawa.
Best. Ever

I prefer Jimmy Z's but that's just because I went to Brockport.

I grew up on Tahou's and Steve T's which is essentially the same so they're my go to but I do really enjoy Jimmy Z's.

I grew up on Tahou's and Steve T's which is essentially the same so they're my go to but I do really enjoy Jimmy Z's.
Can't really go wrong with any of them after a night of drinking.

We have a pizza joint downtown called Sals. That's the usual. Huge NY style pie. Not sure if they are busy any other time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have all the normal fast food chains, those work fine. However, my favorite would be our local "Krauszer's." If you are not familiar with them, they are basically a convenience store with a deli/grill.They make some really good cheese steaks that hit the spot, only issue is...it is normally packed around 2AM.

Luckily I am trying to stay away from these spots for a while.

Del Taco Chicken Quesadilla and Chili Cheese fries... so yummy and greasy.

Back