Congrats: You are a Morgan Cup Captain

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2019 Morgan Cup is coming early in 2019 and if you are unaware of what that is, its a special weekend of golf that asks the question, WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

i-7fHXR5p-M.jpg

14 THPers, 2 members of Cobra Golf (Mike Yagley and Jose Miraflor) with 2 THPers leading the way as captains of each team. This year, jdtox won the MVP vote from last year (voted on by his teammates) to captain Team Paradise, so we had a search for the Captain of Team Hackers.

What is Included
Multiple Rounds of Golf
13 Cobra Clubs of your choosing
PUMA Footwear
PUMA Apparel Scripting
Cobra Golf Bag
Cobra and PUMA Accessories
Team Lodging
Dinner and Drinks Each Evening

Today was a special day at THP HQ. When we had all of the votes in for captain, there were a lot of notes about multiple people and it was 100% awesome feedback about everybody and everything this event brings to the table. I got a chance to pick up the phone and call 2 individuals (yes that's right, two) and welcome them to the 2019 Morgan Cup.

First, the Captain of Team Hackers. He has been a part of THP for quite a while, and when we spoke is excited to get the ball rolling. Please join me in welcoming Canadan to the 2019 Morgan Cup.

With that said, there were a number of great entries and the voting was so close between two members, so the powers at be decided they would take this opportunity to announce the first member of the team of Team Hackers as well. Join me in congratulating OITW for being selected to be part of the team and working with Canadan, Mike Yagley and the other members that get selected after signups to help Team Hackers bring home the Cup.

Congrats fellas!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Canadan! You're going to rock this thing! Both teams are going to be in great hands and with OITW joining in...wow.

Side note: Boy, is this putting my allegiance in a tough spot.

Congrats, Canadan & OITW!!

That's so awesome!!!! Congrats Canadan & OITW!!!

Another amazing day on THP!!! Well deserved gents!

Congrats guys!

This is going to be a showdown for the ages! Congrats, @Canadan !

Congrats Dan and Alex! You are going to kill it.

Congrats Alex!

Congrats fellas! Great picks! Going to be an excellent event!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats to you both!!!! Awesome choice and should be an epic battle!!

Congratulations Dan and Alex! Team Hackers is off to a very impressive start!

Congrats Canadan & OITW!!!

Congrats to both of you... I know y’all will do well...

Congratulations guys! Dan has shown himself to be a heck of a leader in the past and this is going to be a great Hackers team.

Congrats Canadan and OITW!

Congrats guys.

Congrats boys

Wow! Was not expecting that. Congrats Guys! Excited to go on this journey with you

congrats guys. Two solid picks.

Congrats Canadan and OITW! Looks like the winning team to me.

Congrats guys!

Congrats to both Canadan and OITW, both selections are very well deserved!

Well chosen captain there! Canadan will lead this team to victory, I'm positive of it. OITW... Congrats dude and welcome to the MC! 2 great additions to a legacy there.

Last edited:
Congrats guys this sounds awesome

Back