Last Meal Before Diet

Give me a heaping pile of lasagna. Or really good bbq.

Is Bennigans still open for the greatest sandwich ever created? The deep fried Monto Cristo.

Bennigan's was so good in college before or after the movies. I want to say Italian because it seems like it would contain the most carbs and calories, but I'm tagging along with emart with a caipirinha or two.

Brazilian steakhouse. Get s much picanha, lame, bacon wrappers sausage, filet

Is Bennigans still open for the greatest sandwich ever created? The deep fried Monto Cristo.

YES. And that potato soup? Ridiculous.

Uno's boneless wings and beer till I can't move.

I presume you're talking about the one off Victory :wink:

By far the best and most meat on a boneless wing I have had. Could have more sauces but man they are money.

Head up to Rochester NY and get a Garbage Plate. Preferably at Dogtown.

Surprising. I'd go Tahou's for sure. Nothing beats the original for me.

pizzaland large cheese , pepperoni, white pizza well done and a double order of wings, crispy with gold mustard sauce!

pizzaland large cheese , pepperoni, white pizza well done and a double order of wings, crispy with gold mustard sauce!

I had to think whether or not I'd rather have a garbage plate or a Pizza Land large special. It's pretty damn close for me.

Bennigan's was so good in college before or after the movies. I want to say Italian because it seems like it would contain the most carbs and calories, but I'm tagging along with emart with a caipirinha or two.

We used to destroy some Bennigans when I was stationed in Va Beach. The best caipirinha I had was in Rio...the kind where they go down real easy and before you know it you have had to much to drink.

We used to destroy some Bennigans when I was stationed in Va Beach. The best caipirinha I had was in Rio...the kind where they go down real easy and before you know it you have had to much to drink.

I would destroy a Monte Cristo

It's typically some sort of tacos or pizza. I love me some pizza.

A Chinese dish for my wife (approx $12) and $88 worth of sushi for me from our favorite place. It would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the steak and BBQ options as last meals throw me a curve ball. If I started a diet, meat would still be allowed. HA!

The classic Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwich that War Eagle wants to try....

Uno's boneless wings and beer till I can't move.

No crab dip? What's wrong with you?

Lemme see...I would have to go with Timbuktu: 2 crab cakes platter - fried.

Christ...

Mexican and a heckuva lot of it.

Lola Burger from BSpot and fries with extra fries and an extra Lola Burger. Then have someone push my wheel chair over to Cheesecake Factory to spend the rest of my money on the Peanut butter cup cheesecake

Gimmie something Fried and something sweet... More than likely Wings or Fried Chicken and a cake

I go to Q39 and I order the following:
Burnt Ends
Q39 Spiced Onion Straws
Mac and Cheese
Pitmaster Brisket Sandwich

If you said Bryant's, you'd be more correct.

:alien:

I'd probably have a bunch of Sublime donuts.

A Steak house, a giant rib eye steak smothered in mushrooms and onions and butter sauce, with a baked potato with sour cream and cheese and bacon, and probably garlic bread. And now I'm hungry.....

Back