Last Meal Before Diet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you were starting a new program and eating healthy for a month, and had one more meal to enjoy the heck out of, but it has to be a restaurant and you have $100 for two people.

Where do you go and what do you order?

Indian food.

Chicken Tikka Masala, extra hot, with extra naan...to be precise.

If you were starting a new program and eating healthy for a month, and had one more meal to enjoy the heck out of, but it has to be a restaurant and you have $100 for two people.

Where do you go and what do you order?

I go to Q39 and I order the following:
Burnt Ends
Q39 Spiced Onion Straws
Mac and Cheese
Pitmaster Brisket Sandwich

For me it would be sushi. Spicy Tuna, Spicy Scallops and a few other delicious rolls. I would've picked a nice steak place, but beef is protein, rice on the other hand are carbs/starch.

Something fried, and poutine.

I wonder what 100 dollars of poutine looks like.

heartattackpoutine.jpg

The Heart Attack – Over 15lbs – The Biggest Poutine in Toronto - $100
Fresh crispy potatoes, chicken, bacon, hot dogs, minced beef, ham, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh cheese curds, & mozzarella with our home made poutine sauce

Tex mex... Fajitas enchiladas, rice and beans with an order of queso. Cold beer and I'm set

Unsure where but it would be mexican food....fajitas, nachos, queso, guac....all the goodness. With a few margaritas.

Chicken wings. Lots and lots of chicken wings.

I go to Q39 and I order the following:
Burnt Ends
Q39 Spiced Onion Straws
Mac and Cheese
Pitmaster Brisket Sandwich
I haven't tried Q39 yet. Sounds coma inducing though. Sign me up!

An Italian steakhouse. Pasta with cheesy sauces and unhealthy cuts of carcass. Maybe even a tiramisu for desert if I could force more food down the gullet.

heartattackpoutine.jpg

Fresh crispy potatoes, chicken, bacon, hot dogs, minced beef, ham, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh cheese curds, & mozzarella with our home made poutine sauce

That's 100 dollars Canadian... so I guess I can damn near double that.. Trough style.

does that 100 cover swininging through a fast food drive thru for a pre and post meal snack?

50 McDoubles and 50 orders of Mozzarella Sticks off the 2 for 2 menu.

heartattackpoutine.jpg

Sweet Jesus, just looking at that makes me want to avoid all foods completely.

Almost Famous or Solita in Manchester and enjoy some awesome burgers!!

An Italian steakhouse. Pasta with cheesy sauces and unhealthy cuts of carcass. Maybe even a tiramisu for desert if I could force more food down the gullet.

I can see the order now.
"I will have the carcass"

does that 100 cover swininging through a fast food drive thru for a pre and post meal snack?

Dont ruin a good thing ddec.

Big juicy steak and all the fixings.

Taco Bell for this guy and with a 100 bucks...On man that would be sweet haha

Fried Chicken! I wonder how much of that we could get for $100!

Nagoya! Hibachi grill

Dont ruin a good thing ddec.

just need some clarification. Otherwise I'm going to either a mexican place and getting the biggest Chimichanga alive, or finding a huge grease pit and doing some delicious fried platters.

just need some clarification. Otherwise I'm going to either a mexican place and getting the biggest Chimichanga alive, or finding a huge grease pit and doing some delicious fried platters.

Is Bennigans still open for the greatest sandwich ever created? The deep fried Monto Cristo.

Back