Last Meal Before Diet

byow son! and maybe have some gift cards too haha!

there are actually some steak places here in otown with really good steak where you can pull this off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With champagne and wine? Im in.

I was going to post the Seafood Combination I had at Fulton's Crabhouse last week, as it may have been some of the best seafood I've had in a long time.

But after reading your post...I'll just tag along with you. Q39 was incredible!!

I haven't had it in so long because of the diet, but one of these weekends I need to work it in as a cheat meal, it is pure bliss dude.

I would either do BBQ or Pizza wings and cheese fries.

Does 100 dollars worth of Hideaway breakfast sliders count?

I believe he dines at the Ponderosa :alien:
If you can get that for $100 for 2 people (based on 1st post), sign me up and I will take you there right now. :D

I go to Q39 and I order the following:
Burnt Ends
Q39 Spiced Onion Straws
Mac and Cheese
Pitmaster Brisket Sandwich

I haven't had it in so long because of the diet, but one of these weekends I need to work it in as a cheat meal, it is pure bliss dude.
I can still feel the food coma I was in after eating there with my sister the Monday after the event. My goodness, was that something special.

The Top Steakhouse, "M" Steakhouse, or Lindey's here in Columbus. From any of these 3 places (no true preference), I would take a steak with a potatoes/mac-n-cheese, depending on which place.

It would be a stretch to get in under $100 at any of these places for 2 people (usually costs that much for just me, given a few old Fashioned's), but I supposed we could drink water to try to slide by.

With champagne and wine? Im in.

linda's la cantina
backroom steakhouse
spencer's for steak and chops at the hilton orlando
fishbones

just a few where we've pulled off similar meals. we had to byo the booze, and sharing helps too. maybe we went over a budget a time or too!

heartattackpoutine.jpg

The Heart Attack – Over 15lbs – The Biggest Poutine in Toronto - $100
Fresh crispy potatoes, chicken, bacon, hot dogs, minced beef, ham, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh cheese curds, & mozzarella with our home made poutine sauce

I've never heard of Poutine before but I am ready to try some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQ Ribs and a steak on the side.

Bern's Steak house, $100 might get you a Steak to share and all the fixings with a enough left for a trip up to the desert room to finish it off.

Mine's easy. My wife makes a marinara sauce that takes all day to cook and it is my most favorite food on earth. Salad, Pasta, garlic bread and a nice glass of vino make it perfect! To me!

I would go to CC city broilers in Columbia, MO and get the Gary steak with a baked patatoe and salad. Have some beer and a dessert.

Burgers and onion rings with spicy mayo on the side.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Head up to Rochester NY and get a Garbage Plate. Preferably at Dogtown.

Cheesecake factory bliss!

Poutine or KFC. Maybe a big plate or tacos or nachos.... so many choices

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

heartattackpoutine.jpg

The Heart Attack – Over 15lbs – The Biggest Poutine in Toronto - $100
Fresh crispy potatoes, chicken, bacon, hot dogs, minced beef, ham, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh cheese curds, & mozzarella with our home made poutine sauce

That looks like something somebody's first date would puke out after drinking too much.:angel:

Family style at Maggiano's, including a lot of lasagna.

I'm pretty sure I'd opt for Italian. Perhaps Veal Marsala with a side of spaghetti, or Linguine with white clam sauce. In either case, with plenty of nice Italian bread.

Something fried, and poutine.

I wonder what 100 dollars of poutine looks like.

I can tell you that you would only be renting that dinner for a short amount of time.

$100 worth of BBQ and adult beverages. Like Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY for instance!

Being a southeast Texas boy count me in for crawfish etouffee!!!

Back