The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Chipotle is having a BOGO on Saturday if you're wearing a youth soccer uniform: http://chipotle.com/YouthSoccer

We're taking Mward after 36 at Hammock Beach, right?

Chipotle is having a BOGO on Saturday if you're wearing a youth soccer uniform: http://chipotle.com/YouthSoccer

We're taking Mward after 36 at Hammock Beach, right?

Should I send this to the opposing soccer team for a pre-round lunch? Should have clear pathways to the goal for sure.

I've got a BOGO and free guacamole coupon at home. I think it might be time to venture back to Chipotle.

I've got a BOGO and free guacamole coupon at home. I think it might be time to venture back to Chipotle.

I'll meet you!

It has been too long and it doesn't ever disappoint

7b4bb325252a00db220fd68bdfc98406.jpg

Always a favorite. Been a couple weeks and I need to go back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With their rewards thing running a lot of us are going to Chipotle, has anyone had the Chorizo? I had it last week and it was amazing. If they keep it around it might be my new favorite meat they have.

With their rewards thing running a lot of us are going to Chipotle, has anyone had the Chorizo? I had it last week and it was amazing. If they keep it around it might be my new favorite meat they have.
I don't think they have it here yet.

I don't think they have it here yet.
I'd send you some, but I'm afraid I'd eat it before I got to the post office. Come for a visit and we can order some.

Rewards thing? I will need to listen to my addiction.

edit: I don't eat that much Chipotle these days, but it still is a good deal. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

if my chipotle gets chorizo I might lose my mind.

if my chipotle gets chorizo I might lose my mind.
Hmm...I wonder what the test market is. I know at least one location in Columbus has it. There has to be more than just a few stores that have it.

Hmm...I wonder what the test market is. I know at least one location in Columbus has it. There has to be more than just a few stores that have it.

I believe Columbus is a test market overall. They need to send Chorizo as well as Pei Wei to CrappyNati

I believe Columbus is a test market overall. They need to send Chorizo as well as Pei Wei to CrappyNati
The one Pei Wei I knew of closed. I was not disappointed to see it go.

The Chorizo is awesome though. Come for a visit. There is a Chipotle just up from one of my favorite courses. We could golf then eat or eat then golf or eat, golf then eat again.

https://chipotle.com/chorizo

CHORIZO NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION...BUT WE’RE INTRODUCING IT ANYWAY.
Our new deliciously seasoned, perfectly grilled spicy chicken and pork sausage
awaits you inside these restaurants:

• New York City - Manhattan Only

• Columbus, OH

• San Diego, CA

• Sacramento, CA

• Dulles Airport, VA

Denver - select locations listed below

• Aurora – 2455 North Salida St. (I-70 & Tower)
• Boulder – 1650 28th St.
• Bow Mar – 8100 W. Crestline Ave.
• Commerce City – 5988 Dahlia St
• Denver Downtown – 1600 California St. (at 16th St)
• Denver LoDo – 1480 Sixteenth St (at Blake)
• Federal Heights – 10320 Federal Blvd
• Littleton – 12512 W Ken Caryl Ave.
• Littleton – 5699 S.Broadway
• Longmont – 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd
• Longmont – 1708 Main St
• Thornton – 815 Thornton Parkway
• Thornton – 951 E 120th Ave.
• Westminster – 5160 W 120th Ave.
• Wheat Ridge – 3294 Youngfield St.

Smalls, you must have missed it last year. It was in KC in 2015 for a few months. I had it a couple of times.

Back