The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Smalls, you must have missed it last year. It was in KC in 2015 for a few months. I had it a couple of times.

Dang. Maybe it will come back. Did you like it?

Missed out going today. I'll be going for lunch tomorrow though. Steak bowl!

Almost done going for the month. Two more times!

Having chorizo for the first time. Please bring this out everywhere. New favorite meat choice.

Having chorizo for the first time. Please bring this out everywhere. New favorite meat choice.

Hope they bring it back here. I missed out on it the last time they had it.

Just had this for dinner:

White rice
Pinto beans
Chorizo
Mild Salsa
Hot Salsa
Extra Cheese
Chips and Green Chili Salsa

0874402434215e065434bbdf811414a1.jpg

Ate at a new one tonight. Stopped on Columbia, Mizzou Tigers, because I was doing back from Nashville and realized I needed three more before the end of the month!

Ate at a new one tonight. Stopped on Columbia, Mizzou Tigers, because I was doing back from Nashville and realized I needed three more before the end of the month!
Earned the big reward for Chiptopia today. Talk about pushing it to the limit.

Wonder what they are going to do after this month is over.

Had my first Chorizo. Not too bad. I still like steak better when it's fresh and still medium rare. This though, is way better than the tasteless Carnitas.

In line now, going to try the Chorizo.

Had my first Chorizo. Not too bad. I still like steak better when it's fresh and still medium rare. This though, is way better than the tasteless Carnitas.
I'm not sure we can be friends any longer. Tasteless Carnitas? I like the Carnitas and think it has a good taste/flavor. Everyone is different though. I have been ordering the chicken or steak more recently though (before the Chorizo was put on the menu) if I'm getting a bowl.
In line now, going to try the Chorizo.
Did you like it? I think the Chorizo is going to be my new go to.

I'm not sure we can be friends any longer. Tasteless Carnitas? I like the Carnitas and think it has a good taste/flavor. Everyone is different though. I have been ordering the chicken or steak more recently though (before the Chorizo was put on the menu) if I'm getting a bowl.

Yeah, the Carnitas I had didn't taste bad, but they didn't taste good either. Just no flavor to it.

Yeah, pretty dang good. That will be my go to for the foreseeable future.

I had the chorizo full chorizo and it was delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2840e12660170190ca61768926e17bb1.jpg

So, the queso is a letdown in both price and taste.

Got it last night (way too much really), gave up after a while on trying to like it. A bit too much texture and a lack of flavor didn't work for me.

So, the queso is a letdown in both price and taste.

Got it last night (way too much really), gave up after a while on trying to like it. A bit too much texture and a lack of flavor didn't work for me.
I'll echo this... It was lumpy and thick, lacking in flavor. I'll take Freebird's queso over Chipotle's "queso" any day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back