The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Just finished Making a Murderer, kid was f'ed from the get go.

The Following is good, watched season 2, didn't expect a season 3. Still haven't watched it.

About to start Dear Zachary.

If you haven't watched Sherlock, do yourself a favor and binge it.

Started watching this last night. He was dealt a bad hand from the beginning but the system screwed him over too and made him even worse IMO. His last act is so disturbing and he's where he belongs now, but a lot of "what ifs" in this story.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am a few episodes into "Occupied" and it is pretty interesting. Great premise as it is set in the future when the US is energy independent and the middle east production has stopped due to war. Russia and the EU are getting their supply from Norway, but Norway threatens to stop the supply due to environmental concerns. The EU allows Russia to occupy Norway to get the oil and gas flowing again. You will need to deal with some subtitles but so far so good.

I am a few episodes into "Occupied" and it is pretty interesting. Great premise as it is set in the future when the US is energy independent and the middle east production has stopped due to war. Russia and the EU are getting their supply from Norway, but Norway threatens to stop the supply due to environmental concerns. The EU allows Russia to occupy Norway to get the oil and gas flowing again. You will need to deal with some subtitles but so far so good.
Sounds very interesting, I'll have to check that one out!

Started watching this last night. He was dealt a bad hand from the beginning but the system screwed him over too and made him even worse IMO. His last act is so disturbing and he's where he belongs now, but a lot of "what ifs" in this story.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There's a whole thread if you want to just discuss this "show"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I just started "Narco" last night... so far so good!

Any House of Cards fans here. I can't wait for season 4!

It can't come soon enough. Sad thing is I will get through it in a few days.

It can't come soon enough. Sad thing is I will get through it in a few days.

That's my only beef with series on Netflix. I finish it in three days and then I have nothing to watch.

The Following is good, watched season 2, didn't expect a season 3. Still haven't watched it.

About to start Dear Zachary.

If you haven't watched Sherlock, do yourself a favor and binge it.

Sherlock is really good! Each episode is basically a movie at around 90 minutes. I wish there was some info on when the next season will be out. It has been over a year since season 3 ended.

That's my only beef with series on Netflix. I finish it in three days and then I have nothing to watch.

So many other good options however. If you dig there are some really good shows that can keep you occupied. Not to mention watching the previous season of HOC again to make sure you are ready for the new season.

HoC is crazy!

I'm not sure where the next season can go. They've basically done everything already. Will be interesting to see if they can keep it fresh.

Sherlock is really good! Each episode is basically a movie at around 90 minutes. I wish there was some info on when the next season will be out. It has been over a year since season 3 ended.
I know they just aired the Abominable Bride. Some special I have not watched. I need too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Only two episodes on but enjoying The Heavy Water War. WWII race for the atomic bomb, heavy water factory in Norway, commandos, espionage, told from four different perspectives. Norwegian production I think. All subtitles (the English speakers speak English). If you like history check it out.

Only two episodes on but enjoying The Heavy Water War. WWII race for the atomic bomb, heavy water factory in Norway, commandos, espionage, told from four different perspectives. Norwegian production I think. All subtitles (the English speakers speak English). If you like history check it out.
Thanks for the info. I love this kind of stuff.

I just added that to the watch list last night. It sounds like it could be a good one.

That sounds really interesting, I will have to watch soon!!

Have had a bit of insomnia the past two nights so I've watched a few Netflix movies off the beaten path:

1. "The Overnight" with Adam Scott (Parks and Rec) and Jason Schwartzman (Rushmore, Scott Pilgrim, Grand Budapest Hotel). A little too much full frontal (of dudes), an ending with a WTF?, and not much story. I don't recommend.

2. "Stitches" an Irish horror/comedy. IF you like gory films - think Peter Jackson's "Bad Taste" - this is a pretty effective little horror/comedy with truly inventive death scenes. Plus, the movie itself is pretty funny with some good gags. That being said, if you don't like gore, stay far, far away.

I had watched Stitches one of those nights I was up with my newborn son. It definitely had gore and I remember getting a few laughs out of it. It was one of those good mindless movies. If anyone likes a good dumb horror movie check out either Zombeavers or Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. Sooo dumb but I love those types of movies.

I had watched Stitches one of those nights I was up with my newborn son. It definitely had gore and I remember getting a few laughs out of it. It was one of those good mindless movies. If anyone likes a good dumb horror movie check out either Zombeavers or Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. Sooo dumb but I love those types of movies.

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is fantastic!

I need to be better about watching seasons one at a time/week instead of binging and watching them all in a weekend. Will try this with house of cards when it comes out again.

I need to be better about watching seasons one at a time/week instead of binging and watching them all in a weekend. Will try this with house of cards when it comes out again.
Thats no fun. Binge watching is the way to go.

Back