European Soccer 2015/2016

West Brom??????????? I think you meant the mighty West Ham United. Not some third rate midlands team.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.
Hey! I have one of their shirts! Wear a shirt of a London team that's exceeding expectations!

West Brom??????????? I think you meant the mighty West Ham United. Not some third rate midlands team.

just realized that when i was watching the pre game.....ooops

Hey! I have one of their shirts! Wear a shirt of a London team that's exceeding expectations!

Exceeding? I think you mean achieving haha

Man U starting Fellaini (again) = LOSS

Exceeding? I think you mean achieving haha

I can get with that. Doesn't make me happy.

I have been an Arsenal fan for many years. Back from the Safe Hands days. Before The Invincibles. Before they won the title at Old Trafford. I am worried that the only way for Arsenal to get better is to go young and suffer some knocks for a few seasons. Build a squad. Right now there is just such little direction and ingenuity. The team is stale. I love watching the Hammers. They know they're playing smart attractive football and are taking pride in that.

I can get with that. Doesn't make me happy.

I have been an Arsenal fan for many years. Back from the Safe Hands days. Before The Invincibles. Before they won the title at Old Trafford. I am worried that the only way for Arsenal to get better is to go young and suffer some knocks for a few seasons. Build a squad. Right now there is just such little direction and ingenuity. The team is stale. I love watching the Hammers. They know they're playing smart attractive football and are taking pride in that.

That's a big compliment from a Gooner!!!! It's 11pm here, my grand daughter starts school early tomorrow morning, I've a round of golf booked before heading back to work and am currently sat on the sofa with my wife asking me if I can stay awake for the full game. Hahaha stay awake? I'll be keeping the neighbours awake shouting at the TV!!!! COYI's

What a free kick that was. How Payet is not in the French team is unbelievable.

What a free kick that was. How Payet is not in the French team is unbelievable.

amazing free-kick & especially considering he could have easily gotten his 2nd yellow a minute or so earlier for diving

Maybe that's why the equalizer was not disallowed after Schweinstiger pushed the keeper to the floor and into the net. Roll on the replay.

Champions League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S. Viewers
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, March 15

Manchester City vs. Dynamo Kiev, 3:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Atletico Madrid vs. PSV Eindhoven, 3:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, March 16
Barcelona vs. Arsenal, 3:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus, 3:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Read more at: https://tr.im/r7Wu4

Last edited:
My wife comes back from the nail salon on Saturday and says she was watching soccer on the TV, turns out it was an Arsenal vs Aston Villa replay. She says she enjoyed watching it. Seems we might have something new to look into now.

My wife comes back from the nail salon on Saturday and says she was watching soccer on the TV, turns out it was an Arsenal vs Aston Villa replay. She says she enjoyed watching it. Seems we might have something new to look into now.
Welcome.

I watched the Spurs vs Villa game and dig this Harry Kane fella.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's definitely solid. Spurs are a fun team to watch this year. Blu and I are not having as much fun with our teams haha

I used to like you a lot more. (I am an Arsenal fan. Arsenal's chief rival is Tottenham)
He's definitely solid. Spurs are a fun team to watch this year. Blu and I are not having as much fun with our teams haha
Ugh. I'm not having fun because Arsenal's predictability is frustrating. Strong start, weak middle, fight for 4th. It's been the same song and dance for 12 seasons

Champions League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S. Viewers
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, March 15

Manchester City vs. Dynamo Kiev, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Atletico Madrid vs. PSV Eindhoven, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, March 16
Barcelona vs. Arsenal, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Read more at: https://tr.im/r7Wu4

i could be wrong but these games are at 3:45 due to the time change this past weekend

I adopted Spurs a couple years ago, and they can be a lot of fun to watch now. They have one of the youngest squads in the league, and generally play a pretty attacking game. This has definitely been a pretty special year for them.

Everyone looks good playing Villa, Sorry Mark it had to be said.

European Soccer 2015/2016

Everyone looks good playing Villa, Sorry Mark it had to be said.

Ok, well you're a wanker, but unfortunately I have to agree. This is the worst Villa side I've ever seen, and I don't care what the stats say, the worst premier league team. It's shocking what has been done to this club. They are finally starting to reshuffle the board which is a good start, but with Randy Learner still as the owner, I fear years in the wilderness await.
The good thing is, unlike the majority of Chelsea and Man City fans, we'll still support the team during the bad times!

i could be wrong but these games are at 3:45 due to the time change this past weekend
Looks so. It's set to start recording here at 2:30 . Just grabbed it from the website last night. I just looked and they have changed it there!

Oh crap. Kompany goes down inside of five minutes. Ankle again.

Kompany re-injures himself 6 minutes in, hindsight is 20/20 but up 3-1 on aggregate, playing home & playing United this weekend, kind of wonder why he was playing today

I adopted Spurs a couple years ago, and they can be a lot of fun to watch now. They have one of the youngest squads in the league, and generally play a pretty attacking game. This has definitely been a pretty special year for them.

They sort of tanked once I came on here and announced my allegiance a few weeks ago. Maybe I should take it back to see what happens?!

Kompany re-injures himself 6 minutes in, hindsight is 20/20 but up 3-1 on aggregate, playing home & playing United this weekend, kind of wonder why he was playing today

Probably trying to get him in game shape. He hasn't played much this season. Fluke injury on the slip.

They sort of tanked once I came on here and announced my allegiance a few weeks ago. Maybe I should take it back to see what happens?!

I notice a trend with you and your teams. How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Back