Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you dare to take on the 1st THP Challenge of 2016?

Back for this year is something that THP calls "Challenges". It involves THP challenging you to complete a task, and if you in fact complete that task then you could win a prize. This first THP challenge of 2016 is going to be a lot of fun, a bit of a challenge and bring the whole community together through conversation.

Challenges2-L.png

The Prize
One lucky THPer that completes this challenge will win some equipment. It could be a putter, it could be something else, but it will be 100% awesome and you can help us pick it out.

2 Putt Challenge
It is not what it sounds like, and a whole lot more fun. Your job is going to be to take 2 balls and drop them at 10-12 feet. Line up the putt, and make them both...AT THE SAME TIME. See our videos below with THPer Mward taking the challenge (he is not eligible to win).

Then you just post your video in this thread and you have your chance at winning an incredible prize.

Rules
The challenge must be completed before the end of next week (a week from Friday at midnight).
This must be captured on video.
You must be from the appropriate length
It can be done on any surface.

Info
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
Deadline for entry is Friday, March 18th at 11:59pm EST.
Winner will be randomly chosen from those that conquer the challenge.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see who conquers the 2nd THP Challenge.

Awesome!

LOVE THP Challenges. Fun to take part and follow along with.

First off...great work on that putt wardy haha.

2nd...this is going to be a hell of a challenge. Time to get to work!

This has MrsV written all over it

Nice!!!!

good thing I have a cure sitting around here

I mean... It may not be that hard based on the walk off putt.

Pretty impressive "First Take" Wardy. I'm up for the challenge. Going to start practicing.

so the challenge is really to be just as good as Wardy? Plenty of THPers should have the in the bag.

And a shout out to War Eagle after watching me drain one doing this this past Sunday on the practice green. His idea to turn it into a Challenge and its going to be fun.

This is gonna be fun!!

First off...great work on that putt wardy haha.

2nd...this is going to be a hell of a challenge. Time to get to work!

I kid you not, based on the way Wardy has been putting as of late, I blocked off an hour for this. He walked up and drained it on the first take.

I kid you not, based on the way Wardy has been putting as of late, I blocked off an hour for this. He walked up and drained it on the first take.

are boat shoes a requirement for this?

Very cool. This will be a lot of fun. Hopefully I can get a chance to try this!

I'm just hoping the tan lines aren't a requirement. we don't get a lot of sun around here.

So much fun, can't wait to give this a shot tomorrow!

haha that looks like fun! time to dust off the birdieball

That was epic Wardy! Nicely done! This sounds like a lot of work. I'm still trying to figure out how to make one ball go in! :peace2:

I can't sink one ball from 10-12' never mind 2. I'll have to try tonight on birdieball green in the basement.

bonus points for fashion choice? Looks like I know what I'm working on.... now to find somebody to video tape it

bonus points for fashion choice? Looks like I know what I'm working on.... now to find somebody to video tape it

Set your phone up on your golf bag leaning against a club and press record.

Confirmed, we expected this to be a while. It was easier to over promise and under deliver.

The talent's dress code isn't as important as the ability to perform under the bright lights. Pretty sure I heard you say something like that.

Set your phone up on your golf bag leaning against a club and press record.
Why didn't I think of that:banghead:

ohhhhh boy! going to get this going on my BirdieBall tonight! :)

The talent's dress code isn't as important as the ability to perform under the bright lights. Pretty sure I heard you say something like that.

Good to know you were listening

Back