Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

Love it! I'll give this a try this week.

This will require some talent!!! Sounds like fun to me!!

Great idea for a challenge. I accept it.

"Do I get a surprise if I make both Daddy?"

We had fun doing this. Man I have about 20 mins of footage and luckily no windows were broken.

Im gonna give it a try at home tonight and see how hard it might be without going to the course.

This will be a fun one. Can't wait to get out and give it a shot.

I might need some MOI for this puppy... hello works vline. Can't wait to see the videos start rolling in

A great first challenge! I will definitely give this a try!

Going to have to give this a try, hopefully tonight when I get home.

man this one is going to be tough

Going to watch the videos at home tonight, but this looks and sounds really fun!!!!!!

"It can be done on any surface."

:sinister:

I wonder how many will give it a go

First take, and I still to this day, remember that tiger fist pump on #18 at mission inn

I was watching the prior years videos to understand what this challenge was and thinking to myself ... oh please let the first one be putting ... but I admit, I did not see this one coming ... looks like fun and I going to give it a try. I need to measure out my putting green tonight.

Same fist pump he used to stick the dagger in my heart at Cog Hill

Had some time earlier this afternoon so I gave this a few more go's but with my putter. It can be done, but it's amazing how much easier it was with a higher MOI putter.

How can it count at home? What's allowed as the "cup"?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I don't think my putter is wide enough to hit two balls at the same time.

Great job Wardy! First take.

I so could have gotten this done today. That's alright. I'll make sure I get this done this week.

Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

ed2ff82c33376045e33790b04c918ef1.jpg

This one is going to be fun to try!

My first run at the 2 Putt Challenge didn't save because my phone ran out of storage. Here's attempt number 2.

https://vimeo.com/158260373

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back