New Cure CX1 Putter

Will make for an awesome THP Challenge.

We're or have you been able to use any of the other newer Cure models other than the CX1 or CX2

I have stuck to this one. But have them on the tour van for those that want to try them.

I have stuck to this one. But have them on the tour van for those that want to try them.
I was just wondering what kind of difference you seen from those models or even to the older models. Is alignment a issue without having the 2 flanges on the end and no weights there?

For those of you have these, Were you fit for them? How did you select your specs and weight for them?
Wasn't fit for mine. As far as weight adjustments I would roll a few and drop or add weight.
I was just wondering what kind of difference you seen from those models or even to the older models. Is alignment a issue without having the 2 flanges on the end and no weights there?

Having rolled the RX2 and actually enjoying that putter I did not have any difficulty to adjusting to the CX1.

Well this sounds exciting
It will be pretty fun. And, perhaps, will make people really think about their current gamer.

It will be pretty fun. And, perhaps, will make people really think about their current gamer.

Wait, and you guys didn't tell me? How rude lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also wanted to say the weights are there just not on the outside anymore.

Did you roll mine last weekend?

No didn't get to

I wasn't fit for mine. Still rolling it with full weights. Haven't even played with removing any of the weights. I've been fully loaded on the weights since day 1 with the CX1

I sort of want one.

I'm surprised you don't have one #PrinceofPutters

I have a few putters, yeah. :alien:

I'll be honest, I'm pessimistic about it. While I adore the tech in the RX putters and love the science in it (they DO work and work well), they just were way too out there for me. This though, the look, I like a lot, but for some reason there is still some trepidation. Would love to get one in hand to tinker with though, I just can't pull the trigger as easily as I do with other putters until I roll this one.

There is a pretty cool THP Event coming where everybody gets one. :D

Having rolled the CX1 at a demo day last week, I'm a believer. I loved this putter! It is bigger than I expected but after seeing the results I got over that in a hurry.

There is a pretty cool THP Event coming where everybody gets one. :D
Yep, and I am intrigued by that one.

I mean why not add another. The CX1 has been so great and can't wait to see what happens on in season greens.

I mean why not add another. The CX1 has been so great and can't wait to see what happens on in season greens.
I rolled the CX2 for a bit, and really liked it.

Might have to add one to the collection.

I rolled the CX2 for a bit, and really liked it.

Might have to add one to the collection.

That is the next one I have my sights on.

I really liked it. Traditional styling, but had that Cure twist to it.

Have you rolled the CX1, outside of the few down in RTJ? Comparisons and differences between CX1 and CX2?

Have you rolled the CX1, outside of the few down in RTJ? Comparisons and differences between CX1 and CX2?
I've rolled them both.

Slight difference in shape, which I preferred the CX2 a bit more, but getting the CX2 up to 384g was something that I really liked.

I've rolled them both.

Slight difference in shape, which I preferred the CX2 a bit more, but getting the CX2 up to 384g was something that I really liked.

Since the end of last golf season I've been working very hard on all aspects of my putting - setup, alignment, various putters, CB vs. non-CB, shaft lengths, shaft shapes and grips. What I discovered is that I prefer the heavier CB putters, ideally in the 400 to 405g area.

The proof will be in the pudding and that won't be known for sure until I get these putters on real greens. I'm expecting to see major overall improvement this coming season. At least that's the plan. :)

Back