Congrats: Team Hackers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2019 Morgan Cup is in the books and it was one of those weekends that was filled with everything this community stands for. If you get a chance, check out this video that shows what the event is all about, and an ending that really encompasses it all.

Two great teams filled with wonderful people that we were privileged to get to know. Only one could be declared CHAMPION and after day 1 it was close, but when the dust settled, Canadan and Team Hackers took home the Cup. A special few days that will stay with me for a while. Thank you to all of the THPers that participated both at the event and on the forum following along and having fun with the thread.

Congrats to both @Canadan and @OITW for punching their ticket to next year.

Congrats Team Hackers!

Love it!
BB.jpg

I'm going to be humming I hope you had the time of your life all day now :D

Yet another awesome THP event, congrats guys! One day I'll get into one of these.

Incredibly happy to be going back, but I owe everything to the fantastic group of guys I was a part of.

Thank you!

@Canadan
@molten
@Bucknasty
@phoffer
@WICHITAREJECT
@Tenputt
@Master_Yagley

My favorite part of the video is the two captains walking with their bags down 14 at the end

Congrats to Team Hackers, Alex and Dan!!!

Danggggg that’s an amazing video. Well done everyone. I know I had the time of my life

My favorite part of the video is the two captains walking with their bags down 14 at the end

I wonder if Haig will let us back considering one of their rules was hats must always face forward :)

I just watched the 4k version of this thing and WOW! That was some awesome footage. Thanks for putting that together.

Great video! I like all the footage from the golf cart, and also the ones of guys sinking or nearly sinking putts. Very well put together.

Love the video. Reading everyone's recaps is great. But, seeing these guys in action having a great time really takes it to another level.

Hats off Hackers, you golfed your ball this weekend!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow, that was awesome. Also it makes me incredibly sad because it is over and the 2019 Morgan Cup will never happen again.

Great video. The whole time watching I just imagined JB sitting at his electronic keyboard playing the music in the video.

Thanks for sharing.

#P4B

Well done brings back memories of last April with the Cleveland event. Need to find a way to get into another THP event, nothing like the memories from one!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesome video. Perfect music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo...Bravo! Nice video JB, I think it really captures the fun, the golf, the course, and the friendships that develop over the course of a weekend. I can't wait until I am chosen for my next THP event!

Nice video! Congrats, Team Hackers!!!

That was awesome! Congrats again to Dan, Alex and Team Hackers. And, perhaps best of all, is that there will definitely be a 2020 Morgan Cup.

Love the video! What an amazing weekend to follow.

Back