Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

18 at Rum Pointe in Ocean City Maryland sticks out in my mind. More for the setting I think. A good golf hole for sure, but there was just a huge crowd around the green when my group was playing in. Was fun to have that many eyes watching as we played in. Was a fun group and a fun hole and great overall trip.

Can't argue that. After 14 at TB, 18 at Caledonia has the best memories for me....Bradd and I won a huge match for us personally on that hole.

Awesome match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that the birdie? On making it easy if I remember correctly.

It was a net birdie, but after getting murdered the prior two holes, I just remember being elated doing well on one of the bear trap holes.

My partner wasn't too bad of a guy either...

#10 at Robert Trent Jones ocean course. Very stunning and a challenging hole
I was going to put that one, too. I really like that hole. Plays crazy with the wind once you get up to the green complex.

Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

It's hard to pick one hole from the Hideaway but if I must, I pick #17 from the Dye course, partially because of what happened there during my match and partially because it is jaw dropping gorgeous!

It's funny, I've never played it, but watched the coverage and pics over the years, even I would say some hideaway holes are my favorite to look at, they are just so gorgeous!

It was a net birdie, but after getting murdered the prior two holes, I just remember being elated doing well on one of the bear trap holes.

My partner wasn't too bad of a guy either...

I could relive that whole weekend again

Looking into THE crystal golf ball: When I eventually play a THP event, my first hole played will forever be my favorite. True fact.

crystal-golf-ball-16300654.jpg

18th at Caledonia for me. Not only is that the hole I witnessed the greatest clutch shot I've seen at a THP event....the hole just has it all in my opinion. If I could play 1 course over again every day for the rest of my life it would be Caledonia and that hole is tops as far as I'm concerned.

18th at Caledonia for me. Not only is that the hole I witnessed the greatest clutch shot I've seen at a THP event....the hole just has it all in my opinion. If I could play 1 course over again every day for the rest of my life it would be Caledonia and that hole is tops as far as I'm concerned.

I'll get a horn on my cart so you can hear me every day from True Blue hahahaha

I was going to put that one, too. I really like that hole. Plays crazy with the wind once you get up to the green complex.
That was a great layout Sean. Then by the green the wind played havoc. The backdrop of the hole is very stunning

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

#4 and #18 at True Blue it is a tie for me. #4 setup so well for me and #18 is where memories are made

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You owned 4 @ TB. When you teed off I thought no way was he going to clear the lake on the line you took. I've never been as happy to be wrong. Then you nailed your approach & we're putting for eagle.

You owned 4 @ TB. When you teed off I thought no way was he going to clear the lake on the line you took. I've never been as happy to be wrong. Then you nailed your approach & we're putting for eagle.

Just left of the farthest set of stairs perfect aiming point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 at Caledonia. I love the slight dogleg right off the tee with the potential to go for a small green in two with a good tee shot.

a Second entry is 17 at midnight with team heritage on the green...yeah I made the 15ft putt

I'm partial to 12 and 13 on True Blue, just love those two par 4's. Of course any hole at the Hideaway counts as special, but my favorite there has to be #2 on the Dye course.

a Second entry is 17 at midnight with team heritage on the green...yeah I made the 15ft putt
Yes! Putting w/ a hybrid by cell phone flash lights. Freakin greggdrew'd again.

It's not picturesque like most of the holes here from the Hideaway or True Blue/Caledonia, but it's #12 at Dubsdread for me. Rhi and I are attempting a monumental comeback after being down 6.5-1.5 at one point to Wade and Danny. I sank a 40 footer(?) over a ridge and down the hill as Rhi had become overwhelmed by the bunkers.

rhi%20dead%20bunker_zpsmzgrarwn.jpg

This was my exact thought, what a great night!

4th hole at olde stonewall was great. I hope to play true blue or the hideaway this year to add more awesomeness to this thread

I also think #8 at Caledonia is a freaking awesome golf hole. Risk/reward with a huge backstop on the green, and the layout off the tee just screams "let it rip!" To me.

Back