Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Guys, please return the PM that GolferGal sent out a couple of days ago. Cant move forward with team selection and such until you do so.
Bumping this as I was one of the guilty parties.

so today I was practicing my putting, and tought about this event. I thought the putter I am using is so far from the cure I will be playing, I should move gradually towards that CX1.
So I benched my straight and center shafted OceCS fo an anser type never compromise, it has a longer face, has offset and is heel shafted. hopefully it will make the transition a bit easier.

Guys, please return the PM that GolferGal sent out a couple of days ago. Cant move forward with team selection and such until you do so.

Hey JB, I sent my deposit the other day but haven't received confirmation of receipt.

Hey JB, I sent my deposit the other day but haven't received confirmation of receipt.

You would have to talk to GolferGal for that. I am not allowed to handle funds.

Still can't believe I got into this event and am so stoked. Was reading up on the company's history on their website today and its such a cool story. From not even being in existence a few years ago to being played by tour pros now, getting on the golf digest hot list, etc. Can't wait to meet, interact, and be educated by some of the brains behind it. Link below and definitely worth a quick read for us lucky participants.

http://cureputters.com/pages/company-history

so are we picking teams soon maybe next week?

Got all my emails/payments in and ready for team selection. This is going to be a blast!

hey guys i couldn't find anything detailed online about the holes on the course website. After searching i have found all 18 i will post 1 a day going forward here is #1

hey guys i couldn't find anything detailed online about the holes on the course website. After searching i have found all 18 i will post 1 a day going forward here is #1

That's a fun first hole shape - obviously you want to stay left to avoid the hole playing longer than it needs to, but there's a lot more trouble down that side.

That's a fun first hole shape - obviously you want to stay left to avoid the hole playing longer than it needs to, but there's a lot more trouble down that side.
Wait until the back 9 lots of risk reward with water coming into play

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That's a nice looking opening hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 holes on this course with water...thats quite a bit i think

Uh oh haha. My ball seems to be drawn to water quite frequently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think water will be too much of a problem with the formats, it is a putter event after all and they want us on the greens rolling putts.

I don't think water will be too much of a problem with the formats, it is a putter event after all and they want us on the greens rolling putts.

Very true.
And lol at water on 7 holes being a lot.

Very true.
And lol at water on 7 holes being a lot.

With you there. Water is everywhere on courses up here, 7 holes is a relief.

Unless the put water in the fairway Im not worried about it. Water left or right means I hit a bad shot if I go in.

The high fescue is the courses real defense, should be growing in nicely by mid May.

Unless the put water in the fairway Im not worried about it. Water left or right means I hit a bad shot if I go in.
I like that attitude from a captain!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

The high fescue is the courses real defense, should be growing in nicely by mid May.
I can deal with fescue, wastelands is another story.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hole 2 at hiawatha landing

Back