Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

of course the offer extends to anyone that will be flying in, I just realised that not everyone else will be driving .

I wouldn't be opposed to splitting the cost of a hotel with ya, plenty of time to plan that stuff out though.

of course the offer extends to anyone that will be flying in, I just realised that not everyone else will be driving .

Deposit sent in! I'm driving up from Harrisburg PA area if anyone will be driving my way and would like to carpool/split a hotel room, let me know! Look forward to meeting everyone!

I wouldn't be opposed to splitting the cost of a hotel with ya, plenty of time to plan that stuff out though.

sure! I'll share a room with you. did THP negociate a rate with a hotel near the course? I don't remember reading anything about this

i would be down to split a hotel room with someone ..only request is they dont snore super loud :act-up:

sure! I'll share a room with you. did THP negociate a rate with a hotel near the course? I don't remember reading anything about this

I doubt it, usually it is indicated in the first post if there is. I quickly browsed last night and found a good hotel 1 mile away from the course for like $89/night.

I doubt it, usually it is indicated in the first post if there is. I quickly browsed last night and found a good hotel 1 mile away from the course for like $89/night.

that's not bad!

Oh i had to get some in indy rooming with greggdrews ...he snores a little bit

Just remember if you don't end up on my team, I know how to make you play horrible the next day :D

It's not a pricey area so finding decent hotel rates shouldn't be a problem. Binghamton is the nearest city / airport.

Thinking about which captain I'm throwing my support behind. Thinking I may wait til after team selections. Either way these two guys are going to bring it and make sure their team does as well.

JB...Just wondering if this event would be open or conducive to those of us who wanted to come out and root on one team or another (similar to the THP RR's) and partake in any rounds prior or after the groups tee off. Also if the meet and greet would be open (paying our own cost of course).

Understanding there is a educational/fitting component on Saturday, that I/we would make sure to stay clear of as well.

Deposit sent! I'm beyond excited for this!

JB...Just wondering if this event would be open or conducive to those of us who wanted to come out and root on one team or another (similar to the THP RR's) and partake in any rounds prior or after the groups tee off. Also if the meet and greet would be open (paying our own cost of course).

Understanding there is a educational/fitting component on Saturday, that I/we would make sure to stay clear of as well.

Based on the nature of the event and such, it would be very difficult.
We cant (or wouldnt) stop people from getting tee times in front of the group, but as for the event, it is unfortunately a closed group.
This is not done to be malicious, but rather keep this group to the number intended, so that the intimate nature is met so that the THPers get personal attention with the company people that are joining us in sponsoring this event.

It seems like the majority of my college buddies grew up in the Vestal/Owego/Appalachin area and a few still live there. I had planned on reaching out to them for some hotel recommendations as well.

JB - since this event is Friday (meet and greet), Saturday, and Sunday, my guess is that extra rounds will be minimal (if any), but should we start a travel and lodging thread separate from this thread?

It seems like the majority of my college buddies grew up in the Vestal/Owego/Appalachin area and a few still live there. I had planned on reaching out to them for some hotel recommendations as well.

JB - since this event is Friday (meet and greet), Saturday, and Sunday, my guess is that extra rounds will be minimal (if any), but should we start a travel and lodging thread separate from this thread?

That is totally up to you buddy.

For those Choice Hotel fans, there is a Comfort Inn and a Quality Inn in Apalachin. Isn't that where the course is?

For those Choice Hotel fans, there is a Comfort Inn and a Quality Inn in Apalachin. Isn't that where the course is?
Forgot about those been a while since I lived there and the mind is going ;). Very close to the course.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Based on the nature of the event and such, it would be very difficult.
We cant (or wouldnt) stop people from getting tee times in front of the group, but as for the event, it is unfortunately a closed group.
This is not done to be malicious, but rather keep this group to the number intended, so that the intimate nature is met so that the THPers get personal attention with the company people that are joining us in sponsoring this event.
Understood. Just wanted to throw it out to see what you thought.

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Guys, please return the PM that GolferGal sent out a couple of days ago. Cant move forward with team selection and such until you do so.

Guys, please return the PM that GolferGal sent out a couple of days ago. Cant move forward with team selection and such until you do so.

is that the one for hte hand and handicap? I dont remember seeing another one

Back