The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Say what!!!!

Lol to be clear I know nothing, I was just saying JB will share the results of his brainstorming...in due time.

Definitely

Lol to be clear I know nothing, I was just saying JB will share the results of his brainstorming...in due time.

Definitely

aeb54791f5a06a44c78ba9557fdec36b.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

IMG_6272.gif

In due time...Definitely!

That trophy is epic... man, that must be an awesome experience.

I've often wondered if this kind of community could possibly exist in the real world, I know we have gatherings but I never come across people in the flesh at my course or at any social events who openly love golf the way this community does. It's just amazing but also bittersweet on my end.

That trophy is epic... man, that must be an awesome experience.

I've often wondered if this kind of community could possibly exist in the real world, I know we have gatherings but I never come across people in the flesh at my course or at any social events who openly love golf the way this community does. It's just amazing but also bittersweet on my end.

Yeah this is just a melting pot of individuals who share a lot of the same love for a game. I have tried everything but knock on doors to sell the THP religion to others that I know, but I just don’t think they are as deeply involved or passionate about golf as I am or the majority of THPers. I guess I am guilty of being the type of person JB wouldn’t consider as captain material as I don’t do a ton of posting on a daily level. I am on this site for hours each day, but the majority is reading what others have to say. It’s probably partially due to my personality. I like to listen to what others have to say but don’t express my opinions enough. I am trying to get better at it, but I just don’t like talking for talking sake. I have to talk and express myself enough at work each day. This won’t stop me from trying to get on the team however. Have always wanted to represent THP in the Morgan Cup and hopefully one day I will.

Definitely...

Here is an interesting question. Would a Team Hacker flip to Paradise for a chance to be in another Morgan Cup?

yeah, but... who is it?

Who is what? Morgan? She is the owner of THP. The club company? That would be Cobra. Defending champion? Team Hackers and you of course.

Oh yeah, congrats on winning

That’s the most funny thing I have read all day. And it has been a tough few days for this THPer.

Who is what? Morgan? She is the owner of THP. The club company? That would be Cobra. Defending champion? Team Hackers and you of course.

Oh yeah, congrats on winning

I remember that week.

Told the story of Haig and Dafuskie and MC2019 twice last week.

....but.... who is it?

I remember that week.

....but.... who is it?

Dafuskie? Well it is an island.

The island is called Daufuskie. And it is without a doubt one of the most intriguing islands along the entire South Carolina coast. With thousands of years of history, tales of spirits, and an isolationist mentality, Daufuskie is full of magic and intrigue. It exists on the fringes of a paradox, as it's been the center of quite a bit of attention—books have been written, movies filmed, and a rock star even built a private retreat on the island—and yet it's also relatively unheard of.

The first incursion by Europeans occurred in 1521 when Spain claimed the coast spanning from St. Augustine to Charleston (Charles Towne at the time). This had little effect on the natives of Daufuskie until the other Europeans decided to settle in the area. This prompted the Spanish to enlist the service of the native Yemassee warriors in their fight against both the Scottish and the English, which paved the way to the natives’ inevitable downfall.

In the early 1700’s the southernmost tip of Daufuskie Island, “Bloody Point,” earned its name. Daufuskie natives under the direction of the Spanish stormed early European settlements on Daufuskie. The raids turned into massacres as native weaponry went up against European fire power. It is said that these Yemassee are some of the many spirits that still wander the island, keeping watch and lamenting the loss of their home. Over the course of two years these raids diminished and weakened the Yemassee and their influence and control over Daufuskie and the surrounding areas waned.

You guys...bumping this thread and getting a definitely. Haha! We knew that was coming.

@PKorf looking good with that MC trophy, long hard road to be traveled to make it a reality but I know you’re up for it;-)

Dafuskie? Well it is an island.

The island is called Daufuskie. And it is without a doubt one of the most intriguing islands along the entire South Carolina coast. With thousands of years of history, tales of spirits, and an isolationist mentality, Daufuskie is full of magic and intrigue. It exists on the fringes of a paradox, as it's been the center of quite a bit of attention—books have been written, movies filmed, and a rock star even built a private retreat on the island—and yet it's also relatively unheard of.

The first incursion by Europeans occurred in 1521 when Spain claimed the coast spanning from St. Augustine to Charleston (Charles Towne at the time). This had little effect on the natives of Daufuskie until the other Europeans decided to settle in the area. This prompted the Spanish to enlist the service of the native Yemassee warriors in their fight against both the Scottish and the English, which paved the way to the natives’ inevitable downfall.

In the early 1700’s the southernmost tip of Daufuskie Island, “Bloody Point,” earned its name. Daufuskie natives under the direction of the Spanish stormed early European settlements on Daufuskie. The raids turned into massacres as native weaponry went up against European fire power. It is said that these Yemassee are some of the many spirits that still wander the island, keeping watch and lamenting the loss of their home. Over the course of two years these raids diminished and weakened the Yemassee and their influence and control over Daufuskie and the surrounding areas waned.
Uh oh, someone hath awoken literally sarcastic JB.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have no idea what is going on here......

I remember that week.

....but.... who is it?

Ohhhhh the memories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys...bumping this thread and getting a definitely. Haha! We knew that was coming.

@PKorf looking good with that MC trophy, long hard road to be traveled to make it a reality but I know you’re up for it;-)

Uhhhhh Yemassee I am dude! I think the word Yemassee belongs on something MC related if it would happen to end up back down there next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria!

Back