Thank You Canada - Ruffles All Dressed

I've got a few bags in the closet. It's an exercise in self control every day to not eat them all.

I've got a few bags in the closet. It's an exercise in self control every day to not eat them all.

The bag says family size but I call it an individual serving.

Not often do you see a thread that starts with Thank you Canada...

Not often do you see a thread that starts with Thank you Canada...

That's how the NHL thread needs to start every year. If you haven't had them you need to find them.

Haha I have no idea where I would even try to track these down

Could have grabbed them at the Publix right next to where you were staying in Tampa.

Could have grabbed them at the Publix right next to where you were staying in Tampa.
Damn we heard that was the "fancy" grocery store and we went to Target because they have cheap squeeze packs

I love them but they don't love me about 30 minutes after I eat them!

537e3d1ce8f0cefcaad85d91313acd5d.jpg

The day has just gotten brighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

537e3d1ce8f0cefcaad85d91313acd5d.jpg

The day has just gotten brighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had these for the first time last weekend. Completely changed the chip game for me. I used to be a Doritos or bust kinda guy, not anymore.

For those who have not tried them. Its like going all in on flavor. Also vinegar can make you sweat. Not for the lightweights.

I have to find these, if for no other reason than to get the taste of Trader Joe's Turkey and Stuffing chips out of my memory. It seemed like a good idea in the store. . . . It wasn't.

I have to find these, if for no other reason than to get the taste of Trader Joe's Turkey and Stuffing chips out of my memory. It seemed like a good idea in the store. . . . It wasn't.
Worst chips ever. Tastes like crap potatoes.

Back