Best Dressed Guy on Tour?

I'd have to say Spieth as well. Probably because it resembles the stuff I like to wear.

I love RLX so I always like what Horschel is wearing, and I like Peter Millar so what Snedeker had on all week was awesome! I like understated and classy so guys that have a splash of color with traditional style I usually like.

I'm a big fan of RLX as well, and I think that Horschel wears it very well. I can't pull off the crazy pants like he does, but he can, and more power to him for that.

I think that DJ is a good fit for the athletic style of clothing that adidas has him wear. I really liked his shirt yesterday.

I also like Rory's style as well, as many others have stated.

One guy that has a tremendous shoe game that isn't talked about very much: Jason Dufner.

Danny Willet wore all white for all but the last shot yesterday.

For the record, he's another guy who just seems to not miss when it comes to scripting. It's hard to go wrong with Callaway anyway, but he's got some class.

Totally forgot about that, I just remember him wearing green:act-up:

I agree about him and the other Cally guys too, they always have good traditional style.

I'm also a fan of GMac's style, he wears it well, not so much of his line this year though. It's been better in the past.

I'm a big fan of RLX as well, and I think that Horschel wears it very well. I can't pull off the crazy pants like he does, but he can, and more power to him for that.

I think that DJ is a good fit for the athletic style of clothing that adidas has him wear. I really liked his shirt yesterday.

I also like Rory's style as well, as many others have stated.

One guy that has a tremendous shoe game that isn't talked about very much: Jason Dufner.

Rory has been a favorite of mine in the past, but I just don't care for the half collar shirts, and the LC4's just don't look great.

I like Brandt Snedeker's look. Classic, but with good color.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Billy Ho and Morgan Hoffman are two of my favorites.

Still Poulter for me, although Rory does something Tiger never managed to do making Nike stuff look good. I also thought Bryson DeChambeau looked pretty sharp during the Masters.

I'm a Nike fan, so I like what their stable of guys are wearing right now, Minus the shoes. I like Jordan's scripting, but personally i need a little more flash out of the UA line.

So for me it would be Rory, Rickie & Jordan in that order.

Henrik Stenson is snazzy dresser Big fan of Brooks kepka as well.

This may say more for my overall taste in clothing, but I like the way Brandt Snedeker dresses.

I like a lot, so many it's tough to pick a fave but usually really like the RLX group. I do, however, find it odd so many are picking Adam Scott. It doesn't seem nearly as nice as the other stuff to me. Baggy, cheap, and unflattering, not the coordination of the outfits.

Big fan of RLX stuff. Luke Donald used to look great in it (probably still wears it) and Horschel wears it well.

For me, many depend on the outfit. So one day I may think an outfit looks sharp, and the same guy may wear something just "meh" the next day.

Spieth consistently dresses well, and UA doesn't put out much golf attire that I wouldn't wear. I only have one UA polo right now and it's my favorite shirt. The collar is thicker than any other brand I've tried (Adidas, Ashworth, Oakley, Fila, LinkSoul, etc.) and stands up right all the time. Just about all the others either curl or lay down flat after wearing them for an hour or so and just don't look as nice. Not bad, just not as good as the UA shirt I have.

Little late to the party but I've been digging what Day has been scripting lately.

Although not on tour, i love Gary Player's shoe selection

Danny Lee, loving the Devereaux scirpting this year.

Great call. Danny came to mind first for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Scott for me

DJ.

He makes us tall and lanky dudes look good.

I really like the athletic look of Adidas. Their stuff is really comfy and affordable as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know most arent a fan of them, but i loved just about every release in the FootJoy ICON line. Between those and the DryJoy Tour and other custom shoes for tour players, FootJoy (to me) has made the best looking shoe

I don't even understand Uniqlo sponsoring Scott, best I can tell they don't even make golf clothes.

Back