2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Congrats to all! Very jealous

Congrats, looks like some very solid teams there. I'm still with #. Have fun guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats to all that got in

Still can't believe I got on Team#. So essited for my first THP event. What a way to pop my...err yeah. Enough thanks can't be said to JB & Morgan for creating a place where things like this happen to us ordinary Joe's...and of course to Callaway for all they do for THP.

Aight boys...let's get that HOF tag for the Cap.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to all that entered and got the invite. Can't wait to follow along with the action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you all are ready to get Mike another HOF tag!!

Announcement

Someone selected is not able to make it, so later tonight we will announce a replacement out of the people that signed up.

Second chances for everyone!

Oh man...do we know what team said person was on?

Well that's exciting. One more chance.

Congrats guys! This event will have it ALL!

Congrats to all that got in and good luck to those that entered but didn't get in initially!!!

Congrats to dazeedmonds on making it off the wait list.

Way to go man! Let's get this thing done for the #

I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face!!! Just got home from work, changing clothes, and heading to the range! In my best Bart Scott voice "can't wait"! Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting it done for Team #!

I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face!!! Just got home from work, changing clothes, and heading to the range! In my best Bart Scott voice "can't wait"! Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting it done for Team #!

Let's get it done for #!!!!

(while it may appear in some of my earlier posts that I was #441 all the way, that is an optical illusion. #Team#!!!)

Someone had to drop out.... Comical
Signup was today.... TODAY.

Welcome aboard

Congrats, you'll have a blast

Congrats everyone!! Excited for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitlist eh? Guess I'll keep those days marked as tentative PTO at work just in case.

Back