Congrats You Are Headed to the Evolve Foundry

Congrats fellas!

This is going to be a fun follow! Congrats guys!!

Congratulations fellas! Will be fun to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys

Man I hope not. Think of the ladies and children who have to see that.

I have no real idea what to expect in this event, and that kinda makes it more exciting. I know we get to play with metal and create some pretty cool stuff. After that though, it’s all up in the air.

For purely selfish purposes, I’ve never played a round of golf in NC. I wouldn’t mind scratching that state off the list if time and weather permit. Also, some really nice courses in Wilmington after a little searching!

Let me know if y'all have any free time before or after the THP event. I will take y'all out to play somewhere!

Congrats, guys sounds like an incredible trip!!

I have no real idea what to expect in this event, and that kinda makes it more exciting. I know we get to play with metal and create some pretty cool stuff. After that though, it’s all up in the air.

For purely selfish purposes, I’ve never played a round of golf in NC. I wouldn’t mind scratching that state off the list if time and weather permit. Also, some really nice courses in Wilmington after a little searching!

I was thinking the same thing! I was exploring the Evolve website and Instagram again and I can’t even begin to wrap my head around what could be in store. However metal working looks wicked fun.

I was thinking the same thing! I was exploring the Evolve website and Instagram again and I can’t even begin to wrap my head around what could be in store. However metal working looks wicked fun.

Oh man we’re gonna have an absolute blast. I’ve told several people and they’re just like... you’re doing what? People are trusting you with hammers and metal? That’s AWESOME.

Congrats guys! 2 great THP'ers in this one. They make such cool stuff. Will be fun to follow.

Oh man we’re gonna have an absolute blast. I’ve told several people and they’re just like... you’re doing what? People are trusting you with hammers and metal? That’s AWESOME.

Haha I’m really looking forward to it. I won a divot tool through their social a few months back; the quality and craftsmanship is just awesome.

Haha I’m really looking forward to it. I won a divot tool through their social a few months back; the quality and craftsmanship is just awesome.

Oh yeah the photos of their stuff is just top notch. I don’t even have a thought of what to ask them yet other than what have they made outside of golf equipment.

Oh yeah the photos of their stuff is just top notch. I don’t even have a thought of what to ask them yet other than what have they made outside of golf equipment.

That’s a good one! I’d also be curious to hear about any “trial and error” phases that led them to where they are today. Maybe with some of their forging set ups.

Congrats, fellas!!

What course(s) sparked your interest most?

Well I mean it is the LA of the east coast (which says plenty haha)

So many questions now haha

I can assure you, after my last trip there and knowing them well, it is going to be a hysterical conversation.

Just remember guys, if they hand you an old prototype of something and they tell you it’s fragile, don’t try to bend it. I cannot confirm or deny I did just that and broke a one of a kind prototype. So...

Just remember guys, if they hand you an old prototype of something and they tell you it’s fragile, don’t try to bend it. I cannot confirm or deny I did just that and broke a one of a kind prototype. So...

This would scare me enough to walk around there with both hands behind my back most of the time.

I cannot wait to follow this event. The Evolve folks are fantastic, and the stuff they make is top notch.

I mean it’s metal, it can be fixed right? Maybe?

“Fra-gee-lay...must be Italian!”

Many years ago when my daughter was in the “touchy” phase we use to make her walk around with her hands on her head.

This might be a useful tactic for the guys.

Back