I would bet my house that the site is not selling real goods. Contacted 3 times and the response is laughable.

A few months ago we went into our local Edwin Watts and they had a huge sale on PUMA. Most of the items were 50%. If you can find the right sale it's worth it. They had a few quality issues in the past but their newest line is great. The clothing has held up wash after wash, which was part of the issue in the past. I am very excited to see what they have in store for Spring at the PGA Merchandise show. I would like to cause a distraction and make a run for it with one of their staff bag....I wonder if anyone would notice :confused2:

hahahaha, there is no way they would notice you making a run for it. I wanna watch that though. I live in a small town so it is VER hard finding good PUMA stuff at a decent price. I really want a pair of their golf shoes. Thanks for the info

hahahaha, there is no way they would notice you making a run for it. I wanna watch that though. I live in a small town so it is VER hard finding good PUMA stuff at a decent price. I really want a pair of their golf shoes. Thanks for the info

I am so clumsy and I am almost the same height as a staff bag I could just see myself tumbling down the aisle with the bag knocking over multiple displays, it would be one heck of a show.

I am so clumsy and I am almost the same height as a staff bag I could just see myself tumbling down the aisle with the bag knocking over multiple displays, it would be one heck of a show.

but worth the price of admission....so if PUMA gives THP a staff bag we know whose hands we have to pry it from. hahaa

I would bet my house that the site is not selling real goods. Contacted 3 times and the response is laughable.

hahaha, I will have to try that sometime.....but, if your really offering your house I will be your guinea pig. :thinking:

I assure you that offering our house in this instance means very little since I know this site well and it is 100% counterfeit goods.

I assure you that offering our house in this instance means very little since I know this site well and it is 100% counterfeit goods.

I believe you, I just wanted to see your response. I like your confidence

Sorry to tell you Snanks, but that Rolex you paid $50 for on your NYC trip... that's not real either... hehe

hahaha, I wondered why it ticked

hahaha, I wondered why it ticked

You told me that Rolex was real. I can't believe i gave you money to buy me a Rolex, looks like you owe me a refund.:bananadance: (there's that dancing banana again)

How's your day going?

Puma is always putting out top notch gear. Those bags are awesome. The shoes and shirts look great too

You told me that Rolex was real. I can't believe i gave you money to buy me a Rolex, looks like you owe me a refund.:bananadance: (there's that dancing banana again)

How's your day going?

hahahaha.....my day is feels about like this
:comp::banghead:

This one is officially derailed. Lets get this back on topic about the Puma booth. Thanks guys.

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Its like a kid in a candy store!! Gotta love ALL the PUMA clothes that are there :wink:

I don't know why, but that really cracked me up. :laughing:

Me, too.

I grew up with Lactose but became intolerant when Sophia Loren Polo came along.:D

Re: Puma Booth

DDBowdoin said:
I'd have to spend some time trying their styles on... I struggle with shirts and my massive shoulders. I'd like to see more of their gear stocked in local shops. Our big box stores only carry their basic, basic models.

Puma I my favorite golf fashion brand, but it may not work well for you. What I like most is that their shirts aren't oversized. They have a more European (slimmer) cut.

Glenn,
This is last years coverage. Check out the new PGA Show 2010 for all the latest stuff including some exclusive videos.

cobra and puma merged, how is that going to change these companies. What logo will they use?

How do I get one of those staff bags?

Spend a ridiculous sum (about 600-700) and order one. Fairwaystyles.com has them I believe.

Back