NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winnik is a good character guy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Cool can't ever have enough of those guys. Laich is a solid player just was on the outside looking in. Carrick is a young D who is quick just needs some more experience. Should be a solid player soon though

Cool can't ever have enough of those guys. Laich is a solid player just was on the outside looking in. Carrick is a young D who is quick just needs some more experience. Should be a solid player soon though

My guess is Carrick will go to the AHL this year. I'm not sure where he would fit in on the Leafs currently. With some of the other young guys being called up and the Marlies making a run for the Calder, he'll add to that

My guess is Carrick will go to the AHL this year. I'm not sure where he would fit in on the Leafs currently. With some of the other young guys being called up and the Marlies making a run for the Calder, he'll add to that

That makes sense. What about Laich? I assume he will be a 3rd line guy

That makes sense. What about Laich? I assume he will be a 3rd line guy

That would be my guess, with Holland and Grabner (if he's still there after today).

I love NHL trade deadline day. I just camp out on TSN's coverage all day long at the office and pretend to be busy :banana:

A lot of activity over the weekend. Should be interesting to see what moves are made.
4 things I'm interested in.
Drouin. Does StevieY not move him as a punishment and take a stance to show others he won't be held hostage.
Oilers. Are you going to move a young guy.
Russel. Is your time up in Calgary.
Hammonic. It's been clear he wants to be out west to be closer to family. Do they move such an important piece and what's the return.

Don't the Marlies always contend for the Calder?

Columbus doing an excellent job of doing absolutely nothing today. Awesome.

They've got time, but then again, they are playing well. Why mess it up :)

Tyler Johnson... noooooo, anyone see anything about how long he would be out? I've taken a puck to the face like that before and have missed some significant time.. as well as teeth, but I did gain some stitches so that's fun

Tyler Johnson... noooooo, anyone see anything about how long he would be out? I've taken a puck to the face like that before and have missed some significant time.. as well as teeth, but I did gain some stitches so that's fun

Ouch, me too...broken nose and black eyes but never any teeth luckily. He'll put a shield on and be back next game. It's hockey not soccer :)

Ouch, me too...broken nose and black eyes but never any teeth luckily. He'll put a shield on and be back next game. It's hockey not soccer :)
That's very true, only reason I missed was our college's mandatory 1 week sit with any concussions (stupid NCAA), luckily NHL is way different, hopefully he'll be back tonight

Don't the Marlies always contend for the Calder?

Past 4-5 seasons they have. Before that, they were pretty horrible in the mid 2000's.

Looked like forehead to me, and he didn't look woozy. I bet he misses tonight at the most. When I saw all the blood, and then it looked like he was grabbing his eye I was real scared. But once I could see it was forehead I felt SOO much better. Definitely a scary moment.

Looked like forehead to me, and he didn't look woozy. I bet he misses tonight at the most. When I saw all the blood, and then it looked like he was grabbing his eye I was real scared. But once I could see it was forehead I felt SOO much better. Definitely a scary moment.
Kind of reminiscent of Stammer going down in the playoffs against Boston, and came back with a cage and half his nose missing lol... Johnson is a trooper, I tend to think if it wasn't so late in the game he might of been back with a cage. Still very scary when you see the puck bounce off his head so far and him immediately go down.

A lot of activity over the weekend. Should be interesting to see what moves are made.
4 things I'm interested in.
Drouin. Does StevieY not move him as a punishment and take a stance to show others he won't be held hostage.
Oilers. Are you going to move a young guy.
Russel. Is your time up in Calgary.
Hammonic. It's been clear he wants to be out west to be closer to family. Do they move such an important piece and what's the return.

I don't think there is any chance of Yzerman not moving him as punishment, if he doesn't get moved it's because his antics and sitting at home for two months has droped his value enough that the Bolts can't get what he is worth.

If they can make the team better they will do so.

I don't think there is any chance of Yzerman not moving him as punishment, if he doesn't get moved it's because his antics and sitting at home for two months has droped his value enough that the Bolts can't get what he is worth.

If they can make the team better they will do so.

I heard the Sens already balked on deal because of the asking price being to high.

I heard the Sens already balked on deal because of the asking price being to high.
Bolts don't want to trade him for anything less than a player that can help them right now... and the way he acted, nobody wants to give up an NHL caliber player

So what is everyone using to track all the trades, what is most real-time?

Bolts don't want to trade him for anything less than a player that can help them right now... and the way he acted, nobody wants to give up an NHL caliber player

Our local guy here was saying his agent is an idiot and Wake was saying he's really a good kid. It's too bad where this ended up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back