The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kevin,

Still waiting on that driver signature change buddy. I'm sure you got some tricks up your sleeve with some special shaft and whatnot :D

haha Im using the Baaaaaa driver lol. I hate changing my sig right off, I feel like its bad luck dude.

Havent heard that one since ol stacy ripped me a new one lol

lmao that was classic. What happened to her anyway? Wonder if she blocked us all? No one but #12 blocks the realdeal.

lmao that was classic. What happened to her anyway? Wonder if she blocked us all? No one but #12 blocks the realdeal.

I saw thainer tweet her something the other day, about corny dogs. ha #12 just couldnt handle the RealdealMcNiel!

On another note, could have sworn it was McNeil and not McNiel. Someone missed spelled your name at birth. haha

I saw thainer tweet her something the other day, about corny dogs. ha #12 just couldnt handle the RealdealMcNiel!

On another note, could have sworn it was McNeil and not McNiel. Someone missed spelled your name at birth. haha

Could happen. My mom's birthday was wrong on her birth certificate.

haha Im using the Baaaaaa driver lol. I hate changing my sig right off, I feel like its bad luck dude.

Lol what bad luck could you possibly run into? I think the R11 is going to appreciate being shown off online and then it will perform better. Then all of it's other R11 buddies will ask how it's going and it will just rub it in their face while they sit on the rack in the store.

i love lamp

Nice Thainer, I guess your love of beer has diminished because of working around it all day?

I dont think he ever liked it. Hell guess the owner is glad, that way he doesnt have a kid stealing his beer.

This is true. Teenage Hawk was hell on a couple bosses' bottom lines. For the record, its Cold Forged Miller Lite. I only like forged beer.

I dont think he ever liked it. Hell guess the owner is glad, that way he doesnt have a kid stealing his beer.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

It bothers me that Im up this early and dont have to be at work till 11AM.

Same. I'm taking the boy to a Dr appt, so I'm going in late. He did that not so cute thing where he wakes up at 430 for a few minutes.

It bothers me that Im up this early and dont have to be at work till 11AM.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Same. I'm taking the boy to a Dr appt, so I'm going in late. He did that not so cute thing where he wakes up at 430 for a few minutes.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

haha the not so cute thing is always fun. I do that a lot. I have to take my car in to the VW dealer. I cant figure out why guys all look into my car and hold up their phones...wtf? Must be something wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back