Dave Andrews

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, fellow golfers and golf fans.
I have just registered.
I follow the women's professional game closely, especially the Duramed Futures Tour.
I have written a novel and a screenplay based on the tour and am involved with a foundation designed to help out players on the tour who are trying to reach their goal of making it to the LPGA.
If you get a chance to take in a Futures event in your area this season, don't miss it. You will see some of the next superstars of women's professional golf

Hi Dave, welcome to THP!

My wife and I are actually planning on attending the event in Kansas Ciy.

Welcome to THP Dave!

Hello Dave, welcome to THP

BTW, what is the title of the book and is it out yet?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, glad you found us.

Hello, fellow golfers and golf fans.
I have just registered.
I follow the women's professional game closely, especially the Duramed Futures Tour.
I have written a novel and a screenplay based on the tour and am involved with a foundation designed to help out players on the tour who are trying to reach their goal of making it to the LPGA.
If you get a chance to take in a Futures event in your area this season, don't miss it. You will see some of the next superstars of women's professional golf

welcome, glad to see another New Englander here!

It is called Pops and Sunshine (not sure if I should be promoting it here, site policies?)
First of all Welcome to The Hackers Paradise. That is fine giving the members the title and a description in your intro Dave, that is what the introduction forum is for, getting to know you a bit. If you wish to promote the book using the site please contact us at admin@thehackersparadise.com and we can discuss it further. I'm sure the members wouldn't mind if you donated a copy for one of our monthly contest giveaways either.:D

Hello and welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Hey Dave - Welcome.
:( No Duramed events out my way.

Welcome aboard Dave.

Back