White sunglasses?

Awesome, let me know what you think of them! I am always really hesitant on buying sunglasses online, just because they all seem to fit so differently.

Dude, get the measurements (temple and cheek bone) online and get a tape measure and measure your face. Most of the time it's in mm so a little conversion might be in order. Plus if you by it from a reputable online dealer they always offer free return shipping.

I can't find it online, but I remember Gold Digest last year has an Adidas eyewear fitting guide depending on face width and length.

I have White Oakley Gascans and I love them. I have never heard anything bad said about them (to my face) and frankly, I don't care what others think. If I think I look good, and feel good, then that is all that matters to me!

From my experience growing up surfing and living on the beach it was simple, as long as you could shred you could wear white glasses, but if you were a kook it just made you look even worse. I don't mind white golf glasses at all. It's those fistpumpers that wear bedazzled white sunglasses that I can't stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these, but they make putting tough...........:D

ux_a08042300ux0009_ux_c.jpg

I love these, but they make putting tough...........:D

ux_a08042300ux0009_ux_c.jpg

Those wouldn't even affect my putting. I just close my eyes and hope for the best! :tremble:

I prefer darker frames, but if you like them,then the heck with everybody else!

Got them today. I know I look like a serial killer but taking an iPhone picture is a pain in the butt. I really like the way they fit and they are very comfortable and feel like they are made well. I have a big head and they are very comfortable.

Tap tap taparoo

Back