Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's different this time.

I hope so, kinda. After the mofo bailed for Texas its been a steady rotation.

Don't care for them but my home state pride transcends the rivalry, at least in the fall.

--
tapatalk

Even the SEC reporters are uppity about the conference. I don't mind this dude leaving Griffin off his Heisman ballot if he truly believed he didn't deserve it, but to say that he would do nothing in the SEC is just redic. Didn't I see Kellen Moore shred Georgia's vaunted D? The SEC has some great defenses, but they also have some HORRIBLE offenses that help their stats, as well as some far below average QB's that wouldn't sniff the field in some of the other conferences. To say "our conference's D's are so good that the heisman fave wouldn't do anything against them so I'm not voting for him" is really bad. A little bias? HAHA! He needs to have his vote pulled.

http://tylerhaar.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/rg3-the-heisman-and-sec-arrogance/

Yep, the classic SEC vs the rest of the conferences battle. Guess what, no one will ever know so lets just base it off of what he already did.

So Charlie Weiss is off to Kansas after a sucktacular year at Florida. I imagine gator nation isn't disappointed.

--
tapatalk

So Charlie Weiss is off to Kansas after a sucktacular year at Florida. I imagine gator nation isn't disappointed.

--
tapatalk

I'm like you buddy, I imagine the gator nation is actually much more happy than sad about the loss.

--
tapatalk

A terrible hire for a terrible program. I guess Kansas had some of Mangino's old track suits lying around and searched for a coach that could fill them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm like you buddy, I imagine the gator nation is actually much more happy than sad about the loss.

Lol I just got a text from an alum, its not thp postable. Happy is an understatement.

A terrible hire for a terrible program. I guess Kansas had some of Mangino's old track suits lying around and searched for a coach that could fill them out.

Lmao, I didn't think about it that way.

--
tapatalk

Lol I just got a text from an alum, its not thp postable. Happy is an understatement.

Lmao, I didn't think about it that way.

--
tapatalk

You should have seen some of the messages I sent when I heard Roof was going to UCF. I was ecstatic!

You should have seen some of the messages I sent when I heard Roof was going to UCF. I was ecstatic!

Now that made me chuckle. I truly understand that one buddy.

LSU and Bama cleaning up at Awards Show

LOL. I don't understand this hire either. But, as a Mizzou guy I'm ok with it, even if the rivalry is about to die.

How is Texas still ranked 24th? Absurd!

--
tapatalk

My favorite tweet I saw posted yesterday about the Charlie Weis hiring was along the lines of "Charlie Weis to Kansas? Never saw that coming. First time that's ever been said about Charlie Weis."

No offense to Kansas but I heard a funny quote about how Kansas is where treadmills go to rust and die!

I'm hooking up the laptop the the bigscreen downstairs and will be watching Pitt State take on Delta State in the Division II Semifinals at 6 PM tomorrow on ESPN3.com.

Heard a guy on sports talk radio yesterday saying that even if Bama beats LSU, the Tigers should still be awarded the national championship.

Thoughts??

I say it will be a split title. Bama = BCS. LSU = AP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what if OSU destroys Stanford?

bcs fail.

what if OSU destroys Stanford?

bcs fail.

They can have the People's National Championship that Auburn got in 2004.

they can have the people's national championship that auburn got in 2004.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

it comes with rings!!!

Heard a guy on sports talk radio yesterday saying that even if Bama beats LSU, the Tigers should still be awarded the national championship.

Thoughts??

Only way I think that possibly happens is with a real close Bama victory. While the AP could vote their championship to whomever they choose, the only BCS-era precedence of them doing so was when Oklahoma and LSU played in the BCS even though USC was #1 in the AP Poll.

I've heard as many media guys call the possibility of a split absurd as I've heard suggest it to be plausible.

Ahh.... this post reminds me of that happy day when Houston Nutt left Arkansas.

I'm betting some Ole Miss fans (if there are any left) were equally as happy about getting rid of him!

Ahh.... this post reminds me of that happy day when Houston Nutt left Arkansas.

I'm betting some Ole Miss fans (if there are any left) were equally as happy about getting rid of him!

Gotta love ole Reverend Nutt! He does more with nothing and less with a lot than anyone I have ever seen.

Really, the dude had McFadden, Felix Jones and Hillis in a backfield and did nothing.

Gotta love ole Reverend Nutt! He does more with nothing and less with a lot than anyone I have ever seen.

Really, the dude had McFadden, Felix Jones and Hillis in a backfield and did nothing.

But he's got a lot of heart! And he had McFadden "Bringing dat wood"

Thoughts??

I think they should have to play again because they would be tied 1-1 at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back