Live Update Thread - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

That makes my thumb hurt!

Haha! That is just awesome.

Yeah...the #ZooCrew doesn't look fun at all....... :alien:

What a great day, hard to put into words what a great event this is!

THP Tour Van #ZooCrew selfie.

a173dc2b3b2ba45e6b8dd0a38bcb2e0b.jpg

Next time we will have popcorn for the microwave.

This is Rhiona. My tapatalk is a b*tch so I've hijacked E's phone. My mom is awesome and if she were to join this blog forum, this would be her WITB... I'm in. Are you?

I could see it now. WITB: wallet, lipstick, pen, checkbook, kleenex, butterscotch candies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is the day. My captain JohnnyRod and I take on ScottyG and gr8dryv in the final round of #TheGauntlet. I imagine jhstew1 and ChristopherKee will have the win locked up well before we finish, but several months of trash talk comes to a head on the RTJ course at Palmetto Dunes. Fireworks, people. Fireworks.

Another great dinner and great conversation. Tomorrow Will and I attempt to slow toad and checkered down. Time to make a run to the top.

THP and Callaway have out done themselves and deserve a standing ovation!

This is Rhiona. My tapatalk is a b*tch so I've hijacked E's phone. My mom is awesome and if she were to join this blog forum, this would be her WITB... I'm in. Are you?

I could see it now. WITB: wallet, lipstick, pen, checkbook, kleenex, butterscotch candies.

I call a seat next to Rhi's mom! Butterscotch candies are awesome....

Another great dinner and great conversation. Tomorrow Will and I attempt to slow toad and checkered down. Time to make a run to the top.

THP and Callaway have out done themselves and deserve a standing ovation!

Just caught up on what transpired the last 6 hours. Fantastic updates everyone. Amazing event!

A great time was had today by all. Well done.

Based on this post and the video earlier, #MVRhi sounds like a fun gal to hang out with!

AJ just walked by my room with a snorkel, flippers, and a GoPro.

Ha that's no speech. That's an all out war cry.

Epic event and epic thread.

Team ScottyG and especially Donne (My Captain) have beautiful golf within them, from anywhere on the course. They are not yet put away, and may yet glory to rise on the morrow, and do noble battle against any foe of flesh or turf.

I know who I'm pulling for on Sunday.

I guess people pulling for ScottyG shouldn't be too surprising. Even that team that plays the Globetrotters has fans.

Looks like an awesome time. So much fun to follow.

I call a seat next to Rhi's mom! Butterscotch candies are awesome....

I thought the same thing. I'm do love a butterscotch candy.

Last edited:
Ok, up bright and early on a Sunday waiting for the updates. Let's go teams. Eat up and hit the course. 1st Sunday all year I'm not playing.

Back