Thanksgiving.....so what are you thankful for?

My wife and kids foremost. My family and the close friends that Ive had for 25 years. I have a good job and a great boss. I get to play golf.....at times horribly without consequence. I am mostly debt free and in good health. I have a great extended church family that has been good to me. Thankful to live in the greatest country on the planet. Thankful for places like THP where I get to meet people that share my passion and the opportunity for new friendships.

So many things, but first of course is my kids, they are much better than I deserve. Also thankful for my mom and sister and neice and nephew. Thankful I have a good job and thankful for my THP brothers and sisters

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Charlotte Jo Miles.
A men my brother, cant wait to see that beutiful young lady

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for my job, my family, my life, and the fact that I can have a place like THP to learn, share and hopefully meet face to face with others golfers at an event or two this coming year.

Family, friends, and good fortune.

First and foremost I'm thankful that I've been blessed with good health to provide for my family. I'm thankful for my wife and two daughters. They are my rocks & motivation to do more.

Finally I'm thankful for my THP Family. 2014 was instrumental in creating and forging friendships that I cherish deeply. Thank you Josh & Morgan for providing this platform that continues to bring happiness to so many.

A new job with numerous opportunities, amazing family, friends and girlfriend in my life. I feel lucky that I continue to be healthy and can play a game I love. I am thankful that my friends and their families continue to have health and happiness. I am also thankful for THP and the amazing opportunities this site has given me to meet fellow THPers and to play in amazing events. So many things to be thankful for..

I am thankful for family, health, and having enough to eat and a roof over our heads at night.

You know... I have been far more blessed than I probably deserve to be. I have a great job, great friends - some who have been friends all my life, health - and best of all a great family. And I am part of the greatest golf forum ever!

Everyday I wake up on the right side of the grass is another gift -and that truly is something to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for my wonderful family, without my wife and two wonderful children, I don't know what I'd do, they are truly amazing!

Our country, THP, golf, my kids, my job, my health, my loyal pooch.

I'm thankful for God, and my family and friends. Without any of them I wouldn't be the man I am today. Without a shadow of a doubt I can say that I am blessed. With a beautiful and wonderful wife, a happy home, and money in the bank I don't need much else. I'm also thankful for my job, good health, and of course golf/THP.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I am thankful for my wife, that she loves me and puts up with my shenanigans. I am thankful for our son, who we never thought we would be able to conceive without medical intervention. I am thankful I have a job that I enjoy and that allows me to provide for my family in a manner that we're comfortable and honestly privileged.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

It can be cliche' but I really am thankful for my family and my health.

Thankful that I am not the turkey resting on your table.

I am thankful for my wonderful wife, the rest of my family including my THP family, a decent job and the fact that I am cancer free for 8 years and counting.

I'm thankful for my loving wife, my healthy children, a job I love and the opportunity to play golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for life! Having a wife that supports my passion, friends to share that passion with. Having young adult children that have navigated life so very well thus far. Life is pretty damn good!

I'm thankful for a wonderful wife. A step son who is thriving at life. A fantastic set of parents. A fabulous sister. Great nieces and nephew. I'm thankful for a satisfying career. I'm am thankful for THP and the opportunity is has provided me to meet life long friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could go down the usual list - God, wife and family, job, living in America (and here I have to give special thanks for those that serve and protect us!). I am truly blessed beyond measure. But this year I want to give a special thanks for the surgeon and the medical team that gave me a new hip and the ability to live life so normally again. It is amazing to think that just over 4 months ago I was limping along on a hip that wore out two years before. Now I never think about the hip unless someone else brings it up or if I see the fading pink 4" scar. THANKS!!!

Thankful that God still watches over me. My wife & two amazing kids. Also thankful I was able to get an Rx for this nagging sinus infection.

I guess I have to be thankful I have a job, being I have to work Thanksgiving day, Friday and Saturday. Such is life.

I'm thankful for family and friends, THP and to still be above ground.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Back