THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I've settled on Rush discography for the entire trip.
Hope you like epic air drum solos dean.

Just remember if you start to play the air bass to Tom Sawyer, you have to play it high in the air and yell "Slappin' da bass, man" in your best Jamaican accent. Lol

Can we film every hole as a HOTD?? I seem to play well when the camera is rolling now that the MC is over. Then I would post a low score... LOL

Sorry Skittle... LOL

pondering...

Yeah, thanks man. I've had penalty strokes on every HOTD so far I think. Good thing I make my living off the course. Hahaha

Michigan does suck lol

My grandpas favorite joke was always "Why do all the trees in Indiana lean towards Michigan? Because Michigan sucks". Then he would laugh and take another pull from his flask.

I've just realized that he always had that flask around...hmmmmm......

Not sure if you saw buddy, but were playing Sunday together....You can sign all those dollars now....remember, its Bogey317

I saw that. I am going to try to find a few dollars for you that may have been stuffed down a banana hammock at some point and time. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

10 day is looking pretty solid. 59 and 58 respectively. Both days under 10mph winds, one day 0% and one day 10%.

Going to be great having that Cross beanie to keep the dome warm in the morning!

Almost another day closer, was out to dinner with some friends, all I could talk about was how awesome next weekend is going to be (and of course the morgan cup)

According to GPS, it would take me about 19 hours to drive there... :bulgy-eyes:

I've got a 6 hr drive to Tynos and then I think we are 5.5 hours from his place

I'm driving 7.5 hours and I know others are coming from further.

It's awesome that you guys are coming from so far away to play October golf in Ohio "The heart of it all". Next week can't come soon enough for me, as I have some great rounds scheduled at some country clubs I could never set foot on if a friend or myself hadn't won 4-somes to them. But I am way more excited to top off this awesome week with all of you at the last Tour Van stop of the year!

Had a VERY good session at the range today. It was the first time I was able to swing a club since Pevely Farms in St. Louis. I am so ready to hit Ohio and play some golf.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Should be illegal to work 630a to 12a. I need this outing ASAP! Another week and it'll all be good. See the pairings are up, need to check em out. Hope no one gets all serious in the groups I'm in. I plan to play sloppy and shoot high.

Well that kicks some serious a**. Double Ds and Bert on sat, youngbuck t2grn and my scor bro ONE T on sun. Will be an honor fellas. Can't wait!

Just think fellas, this time next week......

It's getting so close!

The nerves will be fully exposed!

10 day is looking pretty solid. 59 and 58 respectively. Both days under 10mph winds, one day 0% and one day 10%.

Going to be great having that Cross beanie to keep the dome warm in the morning!

Love the fact that the wind might be below 10mph. Havent had a day in northern Indiana in over a week that the wind wasn't above 15mph. Most days have been 20-30mph winds

The nerves will be fully exposed!

Definitely!!!

One week we will we will be getting to try out tons of clubs and shafts, get to compete in some awesome contests for super awesome prizes! Oh and wear our sweet new Cross hats or beanies. Boy Oh Boy I can't wait fellas! :alien:

I'm still super bummed I can't make it saturday. If my boss ends up not taking his trip to Ohio I will still head over for Saturday but I won't know til the last minute so it would be too late to schedule a tee time, but I will still head out for the demo day portion of it and then follow along with some groups to watch. I think that would be fun even if all I got to do was watch! So still keeping my fingers crossed, but as of now he is still planning his trip...

One more week.........just one more week

I'm excited for you to see all of the equipment to demo, you will love it

Then you can sit back and kind of chuckle knowing that if he goes to the THP Outing, its at least 10 times that much stuff.

I'm excited for you to see all of the equipment to demo, you will love it

I know. I wont even know where to start. Like a kid in a candy shop

Then you can sit back and kind of chuckle knowing that if he goes to the THP Outing, its at least 10 times that much stuff.
I like the way you think their. Now that sounds like a good idea

Really looking forward to this. So to keep my mind off of this I am gonna go ahead get my MC videos done and turned in hopefully in the next couple of days.

I'm still super bummed I can't make it saturday. If my boss ends up not taking his trip to Ohio I will still head over for Saturday but I won't know til the last minute so it would be too late to schedule a tee time, but I will still head out for the demo day portion of it and then follow along with some groups to watch. I think that would be fun even if all I got to do was watch! So still keeping my fingers crossed, but as of now he is still planning his trip...

If you can make it, I know there are a few threesomes on the board for Saturday. I know my group is one of them. So you should be able to play with no problem. Hope you can make man!

Back