adidas adiCross Golf Shoe Review Thread

I'll be picking up a new pair of the adiCross II soon. I have 2 pairs of the first ones and they are awesome. The toe area gets dirty and is impossible to clean, but it looks like they have changed the materials on the second ones.

How do these run on width? I would love to try them but have wide feet and see they only come in medium width.

How do these run on width? I would love to try them but have wide feet and see they only come in medium width.

yea, I have the same issue...

Any pros/cons vs the Ecco Streets? I need a new pair and like the Streets but the Adicross are a lot cheaper if I am pricing the right ones...

Walked 9 holes yesterday in new Adicross' and made a beer and pizza run. Just as comfortable as my Ecco streets. Got them on sale and now I am wishing I bought 2 pair.

I don't have particularly wide feet, but these shoes seem to be quite roomy. Not constricting at all; just a nice, comfortable fit.

Any pros/cons vs the Ecco Streets? I need a new pair and like the Streets but the Adicross are a lot cheaper if I am pricing the right ones...

Pros... Cheaper? I do not like the Ecco Streets at all. I think these are more comfortable. But that's just my feet's opinion.

If I had bought the Adicross' before the Streets, not sure I would have gotten the Streets. Probably both the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever had.

OK, I'm in - thanks guys.

have the adicross in solid black and the ashworth cardiff in a white/ dark brown saddle style. They both work great and so comfy. The adicross has a little tighter fit, but still comfortable. Before I got these I was at times wearing my adidas sneakers at the course, now never wear spikes . I avoid white but when I purchased the ashworth they did not have the solid black or brown in my size.

Can't pick a winner between the two, can't go wrong with either brand.

Anyone discovered any great ways to clean these? Thinking about throwing them in the washer with some bleach (white ones).

Anyone discovered any great ways to clean these? Thinking about throwing them in the washer with some bleach (white ones).

Are you talking about the Adicross or the Crossflex?

Are you talking about the Adicross or the Crossflex?

I was thinking the same thing. If your talking about the Adicross then I would definitely stay away from the washer.

I really wish they made these in wide sizes because i can't squeeze my big foot in a regular

For the white Crossflex, I'd be leery of putting them in the washing machine with bleach. The best I've been able to do to clean them is to put some Oxyclean in a bucket of warm water and then I use the brush I use to clean my clubs to scrub the mesh material. I let it sit for a bit and then take a towel and wet it with warm water to rinse them down. As to the adicross, I'd think you'd clean them like any other leather shoe.

I would not put leather shoes in the washing machine.

Adicross. I like the white but man are they dirty

I scrub mine down with a toothbrush and lots of Spray n' Wash. After I let that sit for a while I towel it off with warm water and soap. Works like a charm for me and I deal with red Hawaiian clay dirt. That stuff is evil.

Just ordered a pair of the white/white from amazon for $40+ shipping. Figured it was way too good of a deal to pass up. They will be my first foray into street golf shoes!

anyone try the adicross II yet? better? same?

These were posted on FB yesterday and I have to say, I like 'em!

65125_10151480367792771_1742518938_n.jpg

These were posted on FB yesterday and I have to say, I like 'em!

65125_10151480367792771_1742518938_n.jpg
The blue is a little bright, but I can't wait to see more photos of all the colors!

Back