The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

I'm indifferent. Both teams have match ups vs the Cavs to look out for, but also I feel like the series is inevitably over anyway. Teams are what, 0 for a lot at coming back in the NBA after being down 3-0? I hope the Rockets tire them out, but statistically it's basically over.

0-117 now that Atlanta didn't come back

One thing I hate is an early three pt attempt early in the shot clock. feels like a wasted possession

That's one thing the Cavs haven't faced this playoffs is a high powered offense. They were able to hide Kyrie and his injury with having him guard guys like Bazemore and Dunlevey. And Chicago was a very poor offensive team that fell in love with the jump shot and didn't shoot well. The Cavs need Kyrie as close to healthy as can be so they have a chance to slow down GS's offense. If they shoot over 45% for the series the Cavs will have to play perfect to win

That is a lightning quick release by Curry. Amazing.

Sooner or later we will realize Howard needs help on the defensive boards.

Well klay will be on the bench for a long time now

Such a dumb foul by Thompson there. I'll take it, but unnecessary

Yikes both teams shooting mid 30s % wise...and a lot of these aren't contested lol

Yikes both teams shooting mid 30s % wise...and a lot of these aren't contested lol

This is a pretty ugly game. Drinking doesn't seem to make it any better either.

I've only seen a bit of the 3rd quarter but so far I am feeling very good about not taking that avatar wager :)

What is harden doing out there?!? All the TO's. My goodness

That was pretty ugly on Thompson. Brutal to get popped in the head like that.

Also, Harden is already done for the year. What a pathetic effort. Most playoff game turnover in a single game ever? Yeouch.

Harden does know that if they lose, they are out, right?

He looks disinterested.

Seems like there has been little care for the ball this game, so many sloppy possessions and turnovers. Harden, game 4 stirring, game 5 stinking. Wow, most single game postseason turnovers is not a record you want.

Golden State needs to make it double digits til 2 left or so otherwise Houston can make a run.

Hope that's not a broken collarbone for Iguodala.

Howard should get tossed

Really surprised they didn't call a flagrant there.

Games getting awfully chippy.

Harden was never in this game and that's a shame. This game was there for the taking and we crapped the bed. Not sure if it's lack of creative offense or just a star player not playing up to his potential.

Harden was never in this game and that's a shame. This game was there for the taking and we crapped the bed. Not sure if it's lack of creative offense or just a star player not playing up to his potential.

Hard to win any game when 1 player has 13 turnovers, much less the best player on a team.

That last Harden turnover pretty much summed up his night

He had nearly as many turnovers as points. Last FG was around the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter. Tough for a team to overcome that effort from the best player.

And Howard didn't exactly play lights out. Thought both benches performed admirably this game and showed Golden State can go 8 or 9+ deep if needed.

Back