Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budget drivers...

Bio Cell plus
Fly Z
Adamd XTD

I've hit two of those three and the Fly Z is the winner of that group IMO

Another for the UTx. Every other grip manufacturer should just give up and shut down their operation because compared to UTx their grips suck. I kid of course...kind of.

With all these recommendations for the UTX I think I know what grips I'm going to regrip my clubs with this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f091252f37078b6585946d4bf253a9c8.jpg

Want.

Do it. I own one and it's an awesome flatstick

Yeah dude, it looks amazing! Trying to find one that isn't outrageously priced is the tricky part

Yeah dude, it looks amazing! Trying to find one that isn't outrageously priced is the tricky part

Then don't buy from that seller. I've dealt with him in person and not exactly the best experience.

Hmmmm
Then don't buy from that seller. I've dealt with him in person and not exactly the best experience.

Thanks for the tip.

The "irons that will not be named"? I'm debating getting a set of irons with graphite or lightweight steel, and I'm wondering if I should wait until Jan 1 to do anything...

Well if you use Twitter you will find they have actually been named.

With all these recommendations for the UTX I think I know what grips I'm going to regrip my clubs with this winter

They are fantastic grips. Incredibly comfortable, durable, and grippy! Just don't get the stock Taylormade ones that don't have any cord in them from what I can tell. Those are an abomination to the name.

Well if you use Twitter you will find they have actually been named.

Would those be the ones W/S tweeted out about wrapping up an ad shoot for yesterday?

Do it. I have UTx midsize on all my clubs and I love them. Perfect blend of comfort and grip.

UTx are fantastic.

I ponder 13 of them. In acid. On my #TheGrandaddy clubs.

They better stock up because i want some too!!!

you won't get any competition from my order. I'm going a different direction.

you won't get any competition from my order. I'm going a different direction.

Always have to be an individual, don't you?

I bet you're going Winn. You would. :alien:

(SuperStroke, I'd bet actually)

Always have to be an individual, don't you?

I bet you're going Winn. You would. :alien:

(SuperStroke, I'd bet actually)

going with SS. Something I've played most of the year and am comfortable with. Winn still makes grips?

going with SS. Something I've played most of the year and am comfortable with. Winn still makes grips?

They seem excited about their fishing grips at least.

Thats how I am with the UTx. Makes sense to me!

They're squishy. I'd bet that Mward character would love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back