Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Hey, buddy. Never heard back from you on that Bethpage thing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

O, I did not know if you were serious. Did you ever get it squared away?

No. They haven't given me an email yet, but if you're down to camp then I'll definitely do it to get a round in with you there. I really wish they would respond to me. It would make it easier.

No. They haven't given me an email yet, but if you're down to camp then I'll definitely do it to get a round in with you there. I really wish they would respond to me. It would make it easier.

It certainly would be easier. Jeff said he was going to go soon I believe.

Buck mentioned wanting to go as well. Hmmm...

That I did.

I wonder how hard it would be if we did the whole camp out thing. Or at least one of us (probably me) camp out to hold a spot in the walk on line. For us to try and walk on as a group?

I wonder how hard it would be if we did the whole camp out thing. Or at least one of us (probably me) camp out to hold a spot in the walk on line. For us to try and walk on as a group?

Not hard at all if you get there early enough. You could bring three cars and park them in the first three spots if you had a group of twelve. I think Damakis got there around 3-4 in the afternoon, for a weekday round, he said someone showed up about 15 minutes later and then no one showed up until 8pm. I think they hand out a bracelet at some point and then they come around 5 am to give you tickets to go and pay. So everyone needs to be there for the tickets.

Well I could probably get there around 10 or 1030 on a Friday evening if we decided to. Everybody can pile into my car when they get there. (unless they regulate that, somehow)

Well I could probably get there around 10 or 1030 on a Friday evening if we decided to. Everybody can pile into my car when they get there. (unless they regulate that, somehow)

Not sure what time someone needs to get there for a weekend round, I hear its tougher.

Well I might just have to take a "me" day from work some time soon... Very soon. The weather here is getting sucky in a hurry.

Thatd be cool. We could do a tailgate, overnight, stakeout thing.

Looks like its going to be pretty much perfect Thursday and Friday, 75 and 70 degree.

Unfortunately I can't take off work. I'd be up for an early morning round Saturday (before 930) or Sunday (before 8:15)

Can't believe we didn't do a HOTD for Saturdays round.

Anyone want to play Cream Ridge early saturday morning? never played there before. 8am tee time, $52 including cart

Anyone want to play Cream Ridge early saturday morning? never played there before

I play there regularly with my father because its half way between our houses and we told each other we wound't play there anymore. Expect a 5+hour round and the course is in crap condition. Not worth the money IMO. Think we're moving to Hanover for our meetup now.

Anyone want to play Cream Ridge early saturday morning? never played there before

If love to come back down, but the hotel stays are getting a bit steep. I'll see what I can do if anybody else wants to play as well.

I play there regularly with my father because its half way between our houses and we told each other we wound't play there anymore. Expect a 5+hour round and the course is in crap condition. Not worth the money IMO. Think we're moving to Hanover for our meetup now.

Good to know. Will cancel now.

Anyone want to play Cream Ridge early saturday morning? never played there before. 8am tee time, $52 including cart

Surprisingly enough, I did a review of that course as well. http://bestphillygolf.blogspot.com/2012/05/cream-ridge-gc.html

I can't make it Saturday, but there's probably better options out there. Gambler's Ridge is just down the road and looked promising when I drove by it, but don't know anything else about it.

Surprisingly enough, I did a review of that course as well. http://bestphillygolf.blogspot.com/2012/05/cream-ridge-gc.html

I can't make it Saturday, but there's probably better options out there. Gambler's Ridge is just down the road and looked promising when I drove by it, but don't know anything else about it.

Played Gamblers twice and hated both times. Was early early season both times though so that may have had something to do with it.
Cream Ridge was bought by some new owners and had all the promises in the world over the winter. Still has the same crappy dirt filled traps with no rakes and is still in crappy condition. I played there about a month ago with my dad and they didn't even mow the tee boxes. Had weeds 5 inchs high on all of them. For $50 I was a little mad.

Back