Favorite Horror Movie(s)

Friday the 13th without a doubt

Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood

Joking, kind of, but joking.

The Shining is the only movie I have ever been scared at.

Halloween, saw it young and it's the one that still scares me. Huge fan of Rocky Horror, Poltergeist is a great one too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Halloween 1-2 ... a MUST watch in order back-to-back.

Halloween. I remember watching it as a kid at a friends house. I was never the same again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Notebook

Favorite Horror Movie(s)

This ...

Is my BOOM STICK.

Bruce Campbell is the shiznit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally love the "Saw" series. The premise is rather cool, lol.

"You're Next" was great, because it's not what you think.

I can't really put "The Cabin in the Woods" in the horror category, for me. More Sci-Fi Comedy, lol.

The classics will always be the classics. Friday the 13th, Friday the 13th Part II (better than the 1st IMO), Halloween (I actually liked Rob Zombie's version as well) and Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

No votes for Carnival of Souls? Really creepy movie.

Jaws..

This ...

Is my BOOM STICK.

Bruce Campbell is the shiznit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce was a regular customer at my work, but he hasn't been around in a few years. I love his movies.

Back on topic, its hard for me to take any modern horror movie seriously. Its like they over do them. I like the classics like The Shining and The Exorcist. But for over the top horror nothing beats Cannibal Holocaust, its straight up offensive and disgusting.

Any new good recommendations for some new horror movies to watch? I'm looking for something that was good but not necessarily the stereotypically mainstream horror movies.

Any new good recommendations for some new horror movies to watch? I'm looking for something that was good but not necessarily the stereotypically mainstream horror movies.

"The Autopsy of Jane Doe" was AMAZING. "Get Out" was equally as good.

As campy as they were, I'm a big fan of the "Saw" series.

"The Autopsy of Jane Doe" was AMAZING. "Get Out" was equally as good.

As campy as they were, I'm a big fan of the "Saw" series.

Get Out was great. I'm watching a movie on Netflix right now called "The Babadook" that was highly rated on Rotten Tomatoes. It appears to be an IFC movie from Australia.

Cabin in the woods is a really original take on horror movies. And the Rob Zombie directed Halloween movies are great.

I forget to add a movie that isn't quite a horror movie per say but is absolutely terrifying. Especially the ending. "We need to talk about Kevin" will absolutely rock you to your core.

babadook scared the piss out of me for most of the movie.

Re-animator is great!! I need to watch it again.

I am old school horror only, give me a good old Dracula or Wolfman any time over this new stuff.

My wife on the other hand loves all of it, the more weird and off the wall the better. Crazy old woman....I have sleep with one eye open for 40 years...

I'm a sucker for horror movies and we've got a few gems that came out recently. Babadook was awesome. The Wailing is a great one, too. It Follows, The Witch, and The Conjuring were all good. What We Do in the Shadows is the best horror comedy you can ask for, but not really horror or scary at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cabin in the woods is a really original take on horror movies. And the Rob Zombie directed Halloween movies are great.

I always enjoy the Rob Zombie films. looking forward to the Devil's Rejects sequel.

babadook scared the piss out of me for most of the movie.

I thought it was pretty interesting. I'm not sure I found it that scary when it comes down to it.

Re-animator is great!! I need to watch it again.

I may need to check this one out.

Has anyone seen Session 9?

I'm not familiar with this one. I may have to check this one out too.

Session 9 is psychologically horrifying.
I always enjoy the Rob Zombie films. looking forward to the Devil's Rejects sequel.

I thought it was pretty interesting. I'm not sure I found it that scary when it comes down to it.

I may need to check this one out.

I'm not familiar with this one. I may have to check this one out too.

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Back