Bucks Custom Bettinardi

Wow! Great looking putter! Good stuff!

Quick question - when looking down and framing the ball, the white "dots" - do they distract you at all? Just wondering

Great looking putter! What did you end up going with for a grip?

brown leather gripmaster its darker than i wanted i didn't even think they made one like the one i got.... but i have another one coming i'm gonna switch it out with.

Buck that tuned out amazing. Gives me some ideas ! Is that the large honeycomb milling with fit face? The center of the honeycombs look different to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nope regular honey comb i was looking for a specific head weight so maybe they drilled a little deeper? or less deep to give me my head weight?

Wow! Great looking putter! Good stuff!

Quick question - when looking down and framing the ball, the white "dots" - do they distract you at all? Just wondering

no they don't distract me i don't think about anything besides the hole when i putt anyway.

Buck...that putter is awesome. I'm happy for you man! I'm seriously jealous! :D

Buck I'm not gonna lie, I like your taste in putters, nice looking flat stick

Wow buck it turned out really really good man

I don't know what else to say, but WOW! That thing looks absolutely incredible.

Turned out great Buckdaddy. Love that darker finish.

Thanks for all the kind words. Rolled it quite a bit last night on carpet and the feel is second to none I gambled a little but with the ported sound slots and they worked out perfectly. This thing rolls so good hope to get out today to roll her on a practice green somewhere

Holy hell, Buck. That thing is beyond sexy.

Daddy like

Very nice buddy. Congrats! Roll them well.

Looks incredible !! Picked up a studio stock #9 a few months back and has been very very good and feel is fantastic. Your putter is almost exactly what I would get custom made !

That's a sexy Betti. Congrats

Looks great my man.

Recently found out that the custom programmed was benched for a while so they can concentrate on the 2014 line. Looks like my BB8 isn't happening for a while.

Bummed!

Looks great my man.

Recently found out that the custom programmed was benched for a while so they can concentrate on the 2014 line. Looks like my BB8 isn't happening for a while.

Bummed!

sorry to hear that jimmy i think i got mine in right under the wire.... its rolling great inside got 2 rounds planned on wednesday.

Damn Buck, the bottom of that putter is just sick. What's your favorite part about it? I honestly can't stop just looking at the pic of bottom. Think I may be contacting them come bonus time next year if their still doing custom.
Where you playing Weds?

Wow.... that is an absolutely awesome putter. Gotta feel really good knowing you had a hand in its creation. Well done.

Damn Buck, the bottom of that putter is just sick. What's your favorite part about it? I honestly can't stop just looking at the pic of bottom. Think I may be contacting them come bonus time next year if their still doing custom.
Where you playing Weds?

I love the bottom and the cavity and buck in the back. It really came out so good plus it's really rolling well for me which is most important playing Jack Frost national and split rock in the poconos.

I love the bottom and the cavity and buck in the back. It really came out so good plus it's really rolling well for me which is most important playing Jack Frost national and split rock in the poconos.
Nice. See you on the 20th.

So how'd it roll yesterday?

So how'd it roll yesterday?

Pretty good. Distance control wasn't great the greens in the morning were prob the fastest greens I've played on ever in PA and the after noon round was much slower but I only had one 3 jack I think and it was on the first hole 50' lag putt over a huge ridge. Afternoon I started making a lot of 6-8' putts which felt good I just need some time with her and I know she'll be just fine in my bag. Really good feedback though I was really happy I went with the sound ports. I can't wait to get a winter of practice under my belt with it. And sticking with this for the year ( for the most part) haha

That turned out really nice Buck. Congrats!

Buck-
Thanks again for letting me be part of your putter project. It was really cool watching everything come together.

Jimmy

Just catching up... fantastic looking putter Buck! Love the detail of the honeycomb on the bottom and the white bee-stings.

Back