What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped a car accident victim with the aide of a golf cart, then walked 27 holes, THP'ed while watching the final round of the tourney that I missed on Sunday. I think I'm addicted to golf. :bulgy-eyes:

THPing, dreamed of playing but this rain storm quickly changed my mind

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Put in 18 today, now it's nap time.

Got most of a round in with amsmith61 and darkhelmet18. Had to leave after 15. Just as well, another lousy score anyways.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yesterday, I THP'd, practiced a little, and helped teach the game to the local HS JV team. Was my first time coaching and it was a total blast. Showed one kid (who has only been playing for a month) how to hit out of a fairway bunker on one shot, then how to hit out of green side sand on the next. He ended up dropping the shot to 5 feet and make the putt for his first ever par! First par and first sandy at the same time made for one happy kiddo. Awesome stuff

Worked on my chipping, specifically the "rule of 12" that deuce introduced me to in another thread. It went surprisingly well, although I think I may have to use 13 instead of 12 with my loft jacked irons

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hit up GT,hit the GBB wow what a bruiser! Averaged 270 with it .
0a089354c3ff0602861881d790212fc9.jpg
. Also bought these
ca09047d65cbfa7f73b12d305f18861b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Got out last minute and walked the front 9. Hadn't touched a club for a week and it showed. Got to try out teeing off with my fairway wood off the deck and had some good results. Didn't keep score, didn't putt many holes because of time. Nice to get out though.

Played 18 with the boss and another coworker. Had a blast and didn't play terribly!

Spent 3 hours on the practice green putting and chipping before walking 9 for league. All the practice paid off as putting wasn't too bad but also made a really nice bump and run chip with an 8 iron from 8ft off the green and run it 25ft to about 18". And THP'ed.

I had an hour and a half block of time this morning so spent it working on putting and chipping from various lies.

Lesson and fitness session.
THP'ed.
Set up tee time for Saturday afternoon.

Scramble tournament with Dawn, her friend and friend's husband. It was Dawn's first round of golf and she did great for 9 holes before starting to lose interest. It was really warm, but we battled to finish -4. Pretty impressive considering we were +2 after 5 holes.

It was a great time today.

Played in a 4-man scramble.

Rubbed elbows with some of the right people in town who could really help my golf kids out.

Met an AWESOME Lt. Colonel who can get me on at the Patriot Course in Tulsa.

Wrote a little bit.

Bought a wedge.

Put the adapter (last night) and grip on my Matrix Black Tie 6m3 I just bought. Went out and played 9 with it today. Boy, I missed that shaft...

On a separate note, proud dad took one of his twin boys golfing and he hit a drive that made me speechless. He hit it 245 yards dead straight. He just turned 12....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with the boss and another coworker. Had a blast and didn't play terribly!

Hope you didn't beat the boss too badly, buddy. That's not good for career advancement. :D

I searched through some boxes trying to find my putter collection. Need to put an old friend back in the bag to see if I can shake this putting funk I'm in.

Hope you didn't beat the boss too badly, buddy. That's not good for career advancement. :D

I searched through some boxes trying to find my putter collection. Need to put an old friend back in the bag to see if I can shake this putting funk I'm in.

Only beat him with kindness and positivity. It was a good time and hey, I was still welcome back at work today.

Made a tee time, for tomorrow, with a THPer

Played 18 and lost again. Made a booking for Tuesday morning. The law of averages says I must beat my wife soon.

Just found out that I won my first comp of the season last week :banana:

THP'd, put a midsize UTx on my 4w, videoed my driver swing out back to try and help stop the hooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back